•6°

Jungkook fixed his tie and looked at himself in the mirror.

He sighed, he really doesn't wanna go to this set up because he doesn't feel like it.

He is not the type of person to marry someone forcefully because he believes in true love.

And obviously, he's gay as fuck so marrying a girl isn't even in his wildest dreams. That too without knowing her.

He took his necessary things and with an unwilling mind, got outside of the house.

He has to drive today as hoseok's busy today "playing games"

He took his car and drove towards the restaurant and after fifteen minutes he reached the seven star restaurant.

It was so posh and luxurious. Totally not jungkook's type. He sighed then rolled his eyes before going inside the restaurant as people welcomed him.

He was very uncomfortable, even though he is more rich than the people here but he likes to keep things simple and cute.

Like taehyung.

He saw the girl sitting in a red long dress and hair tied up in a neat bun and lots of makeup thrown over her face. She was looking towards jungkook and smiled

Jungkook gave a pressed smile before strolling towards the girl, trying to take as much time as he can to reach her.

"Hello, jungkook oppa" the woman's cute voice was like a shrill sound to jungkook. He just wanted to cup his ears and run away from here, screaming.

"Hello, hyeji" jungkook bowed and sat down on the chair, biting his lip

"So oppa—" she was cut off by jungkook

"I'm gay" jungkook gulped as he looked at the girl's shocked face.

She was speechless and there was an awkward silence between them as he looked everywhere but at hyeji

"So, we can't marry each other" he said and got up from the seat while hyeji looked at him with wide eyes

"See you around" jungkook sincerely bowed before leaving.

He ran towards his car and quickly sat in it then rushed away from there, his heart beating like crazy.

He wants to eat something sweet.

At a certain someone's place