•5°

Please listen to the song!

The cafe was empty like always, upbeat cute romantic songs playing through the speakers.

The mop in taehyung's hand as he swirled it around the tiles floor. The Russian words were not even understandable but to taehyung the beat was so amazing. The radio had suddenly played it and he found the song amazing and that is how he came to know this cute song.

His hips swayed to the beat as he smiled and sang wrong words loudly.

He was so busy dancing that he didn't even hear the bell ringing as someone came inside.

He pouted as he twerked even though we wouldn't call that twerking, he tried his best but couldn't, yet he didn't stop

His eyes were closed as he was "feeling" the music while swaying his hips

He turned around, still dancing stupidly while rubbing the mop on the floor ridiculously

He heard a chuckle and his eyes popped open, his face turning into a horrified expression, the reddest blush he could ever possess over his cheeks, jaw flung open as he dropped the mop on the floor.

"OMG, I am so stupid, so sorry sir" he bowed while biting his lip, trying to not cry.

He backed away a bit but the floor was slippery so he fell down on the floor after releasing a quick yelp.

He groaned as he rubbed his head and a pout came over his face. He, with difficulty, got up from the floor, rubbing his butt now, the blush turning into a more crimson shade as he just embarrassed himself in front of a customer.

He started to cry while panicking

"I-i'm so sorry, i-i didn't know an-anyone would come here" he deeply breathed as he said

"It's okay! It's okay" the male chuckled

"By the way, I guess you were having fun" the male chuckled before taking his seat, the song still playing on the speakers.

Taehyung looked down, not able to meet the other's eyes.

"You forgot me this easily?"