1

Regina was sat in a bar with a beer. Trying to drink away her problems about her huge break up. Her short hair was all fallen to the right and flipped over. She was leaning against her right hand to hold her head up. She was sat miserable looking like she felt sorry for herself but she didn't. She didn't want comfort just to drink. She took a final mouthful of the drink before pushing the bottle towards the barman.

"Can I get another please" Regina asked not even looking at the man.

"Rough day huh" he asked as he took a beer out of the fridge from behind the bar.

"You don't know the half of it" she sighed giving him a slight glance while taking the beer.

Regina took a mouthful and placed the beer down. She was just staring at the wooden bar. She wasn't going to cry or get mad or anything. She just wanted to sit there. A blonde girl came and sat down next to the brunette. She was on her left so Regina switched hands and faced the other way.

"Can I get two beers thanks" the blonde girl asked in a sweet voice with a giggle at Regina.

"Here you go. Anything else" the barman asked giving her the beers.

"No thanks. Keep the change" the girl replied giving him the money. She then stood up and walked around Regina. She sat down on the stool next to the brunette getting her attention. "Hey. I'm Emma swan" she says with a slight smile.

Regina looked up at her and raised her right eyebrow confused. She pushed of her hand and ran it through her hair. She then realised it was the girl that was just sat next to her.

"Weren't you just sat there" Regina asked looking at the seat the other side of her.

"Yeah but you faced the other way. I wanted to give you this" Emma replied as she pushed the second beer to Regina. The brunette looked at it then back at Emma confused. "You look like you had a rough day"

"Thanks... Emma" Regina says curling the side of her mouth to try smiling.

"You want to talk about it" Emma asked before taking a mouthful from her bottle.

"Not in the slightest. It's been a terrible day that's all" she replied placing her head back on her hand.

"Can I at least know your name or shall I just call you beautiful" Emma asked smiling softly to make Regina smile.

"Beautiful? That's the best you can do? Ow sweetie your not a flirter are you" Regina says with a chuckle at Emma's lame flirting.

"No I'm not. I don't usually do this" Emma replied trying not to laugh but did a little.

"I can tell. You look too young to even be here" Regina questioned looking Emma up and down.

"I'm 21 but thanks for saying I look young" Emma replied trying to hide the fact she was lying.

"Fair enough. Thanks for the beer" Regina says as she lifted the beer up and took a mouthful.

"No problem. So if you won't tell me what's wrong then tell me what you do for a living" Emma asked still trying to cheer Regina up.

"I'm a professor at a college" she replied sighing at the fact in 3 days she goes back to work for the beginning of the year.

"So you have a well paying job that's very good. You must be smart. How smart" Emma asked smirking across at the brunette Professor.

"I speak 5 languages and got As in everything. Well except maths. I got a B because I hated maths" Regina shrugged not realising how much of a big deal it was.

"Ow my god. That's impressive. Your very smart. What languages do you speak" Emma eagerly asked making Regina laugh.

"English. Spanish. French. German. Greek. I know I'm a big nerd but I'm almost fluent in all of them. What about you swan? What do you do" Regina asked quickly changing the subject off her.

"I work here. I'm a bartender and waitress. It's only part time. Not as impressive as you beautiful" she replied shrugging at it.

"That's nice. By the way you really aren't the best at flirting. If I ever see you again then I'll teach you" Regina says giggling and making Emma laugh. For a moment Regina managed to forget her problem. She was glad someone was there to cheer her up. "Thanks for making me smile" Regina softly thanks with a slight smile.

"No problem. You seem like a nice person" Emma replied before taking a mouthful of her drink.

"Names Regina" the brunette woman finally said with a slightly bigger smile.

The girls were just smiling at each other. They talked for a bit. Laughing and forgetting there problems. They had a few more beers but definitely weren't drunk. After an hour the girls were making out in the toilets. Regina was sat on the side next to the sink with her legs rapped around Emma's waist and her hands tangled in blonde hair. Emma has hold of Regina's hips tight and took control of the kiss. They then slowly pulled away.

"Should we get out of here" Emma asked resting her head on Regina's.

"Let's go. My house" Regina says pushing Emma backwards and jumping off the side. They linked hands and left the bathroom fast. "One night thing right" Regina asked glance over her shoulder to check.

"Definitely" Emma agreed smiling with a nod.

The following Monday came. Regina walked into her lecture hall that was full of students. She stood at the podium and looked down at her notes in front.

"Good morning and welcome to English literature 102. My name is professor Mills. I'll warn you now that I'm strict and I don't tolerate swearing or stupidity in my class. You'll be kicked out instantly" Regina said as she was sorting the papers on her desk.

"Holy shit" was heard by a girl in the back row.

Regina's head snapped up. Not because she swore but she knew that voice from anywhere. Her face looked shocked at the blonde girl sat at the back. It was no other than Emma swan.

"Ow man"