PART - 15

Whole journey both of them did not speak anything Shivay out of fear that if he says something and Anika misunderstood it and experiment on him and Anika thought that Shivay is showing her attitude. Both of them were lost in their thoughts.

In the meanwhile there is hustle bustle in the Oberoi mansion as Shivay is coming back almost after 6months of business trip and there were one more soul who was very happy hearing the news that Shivay is coming other than OmRu that is Ashi Singh Oberoi the light and soul of the mansion, Shivay's daughter.

Though she is just a baby of 6months but when OmRu showed her Shivay's pic at night saying her father is coming the little soul out of excitement woke early and finished her all daily activities that too without any tantrums which shocked Oberoi as Ashi shows a lot of tantrum while walking up as well as getting ready.

On the other side Pinky Singh Oberoi, Shivay's mother left no stone turned and had decorated the house like a bride and running here and there ordering the servants to prepare his favourite dishes and so on.

In the meanwhile, by the screeching sound of the car both lost soul came out of their thoughts and we're shocked to see the mansion mostly Shivay.

Can anyone say why Shivay is shocked and what Will happen when they came to know their marriage or do you think they already know about their marriage so decorated the mansion like a bride??? Do comments....

Next update after 100+ votes and 10 comments and do share your views❤️❤️❤️