PART 22

Before they could celebrate the moment more they heard a shrill laughter of Bhavya and Gauri from inside the mansion which brought them back to earth.

All four of them ran to the spot and saw Anika was sitting beside the cot and talking rather say making funny faces and playing with both Ashi and Annay who was now sitting in the same cot with Ashi.

Babu apka naam kya hai (Babu what's your name) asked Anika to Ashi in a chirping tone which broke their trance specially Shivaay who was watching her like if he blink his eyes and she'll vanish which was noticed by both the brothers Bhaiya kitni pyari hai na ap kaho to bhabhi ki ek photo khich du apke liye (bhaiya how beautiful bhabhi is looking if you say will I click a photo of her for you) said Rudra while giving a hi five with Om to Shivay ...

Shivay who was lost in his trance without noticing his surroundings said in a monotone Ha bohot khub.... (Yes she's looking very beauti.....) and then realised her surroundings wher he was and what they were trying to do with him

Ha bol na Shivay to kya keh rha tha khub.... (Say na Shivaay what were you saying beauti....) said Om in a teasing tone. Before Shivay could reply to them they heard a squeal from Anika rather than say she was getting irritating ye babu acha nhi hai mera babu Kitna acha hai mujhse bat karta hai par ye to hmmmm... (This Babu is not good my Babu is so good he talks with me but he.....) said in a hush tone but in reality she was talking little louder and the person behind her can also hear her without her knowledge as she was buzy with her Babu's haa yaad aya vo ek dum khadus hai (yes I remember he's totally khadus) said Anika in a murmuring tone yet loudly

By hearing Anika's words all the Oberoi members starting laughing mumbly. Rudy out of no where starting making fun of Shivaay after a while all the members too started pulling his legs saying Khadus. Before Shivaay could defend himself they heard Anika saying  Tu pagal hogayi kya Anika Shivaay ko Khadus bol rha hai (Have you gone mad Anika you are talking rubbish about Shivaay) which elated Shivaay's mood to an extent but didn't last long after hearing Anika's words which shocked Shivaay to an extent he couldn't hear anything going behind him nor he can hear his family making fun of him...

Can anyone guess what Anika said which shocked Shivaay but left his family astonished....
Chapters will be short will try to update regularly and finish soon..

Do vote and comments 🥰 till then happy reading ❣️