Chapter 1: Can't Forget About Him

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, why?" She said, while putting some food in her mouth and eating like a caveman.

"I thought it's only soft drinks." I said, staring at the red cup and examine whether it is a beer or not.

Then Chloe looked at me weirdly and sent me a deadly glare.

"What's wrong with you?" She said, crossing her arms.

"What? Nothing's wrong. Why did you asked?" I said.

"Because you've been acting weirdly and badly after the performance and you're not always like this. You're always in the mood to eat and drink but- oh wait, it's about him, is it?" Chloe said, her voice sounded disappointed.

I just nodded and bite my lower lip.
She always do this things.. As if like, she's reading what's on my mind and I don't know how the hell she could do that.

What's wrong with me? Let's start after we performed in the ICCA's and then I ran towards him and he said,

"I told you, endings are the best part" and I smiled and said, "you're such a weirdo." Then that happened.

I pulled his head towards mine and out lips connect. We kissed passionately. This is why he forced me to watch The Breakfast Club.

To let me know how much he likes me but I never felt the same way, until now. After five minutes of kissing, I thought something.

Why did I kissed him? Am I inlove with him? I promised myself I would never trust boys again. After what happened the last boy I trusted, I promised myself to never fall inlove with someone again. So why the heck did I did this?

Am I a psycho or I am just passionately, gratefully inlove with him? I want to kiss him more but this is just.. wrong.

I instantly pulled his chest away from me and stare at him, his eyes filled with joy, his smile charming as ever.

"Wow.." He grins at me. Then he suddenly pulled my head into him and just before we kissed, I pulled him away and said, "this is.. wrong. I- I'm sorry, Jesse."

I stare at him with my sorry eyes and saw his smile suddenly disappeared, his eyes full of joy now full of shock ness.

I quickly turned away and ran as fast as I could, tears streaming down at my face. I want to run away. To my dorm. Cry myself to sleep.

I just ran. I past the backstage and that's where I saw them, holding a trophy almost as tall as Aubrey.
"Beca!" Chloe shouted and started to run towards me, extending her arms to get a hug.

"H-hey.." I said, trying to wipe my tears out for them not to see it.

Oh my gosh! Beca we did it!" Chloe says, hugging me.

"We did what?" I said, holding back my stutter ness because that's what I mostly do when I cry.

"We won! We did it!!!" She yell sarcastically, hugging me tighter.

"R-really?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes! Now c'mon! Let's get out of here and celebrate!" Chloe says, still hugging me.

"Y-yeah.." I smiled, burying my face on her neck and gripping her clothes tighter.

Because no matter how happy I am that we won, Jesse is still in my mind and I can't forget what happened.
Then that's what happened.

I sob in her shirt hard because I can't fight the pain I'm having. I didn't cry like this before and i know only the ones I love could make me cry like this.
"Beca, are you okay?" Chloe said, pulling away from the hug.