"That's my little mochi, always so dramatic!" You cooed, waiting for him to start rebuilding his tower before turning back to Ji-ae.

"You better hope he doesn't come over, I don't need him seeing Min-"

"Ladies!" Sung-ho's voice suddenly appearing from behind you making you jump.

You spun around, the sight before you making you tighten your grip so hard you were scared it might shatter your champagne flute to pieces.

No. F**king. Way.

"Boys, I'd like to reintroduce you to my daughter Ji-ae, and her long-time best friend Y/N"

Your vision was blurred from the panic settling into you, unable to see the reactions of the men standing before you.

"Y/N, Ji-ae, I'm sure you remember these handsome men, my partner's idol group BTS!"

You felt an arm hook around yours and drag you to your feet.

"Nice to see you again boys!" Ji-ae said cheerfully from beside you.

No. This can't be happening. No no n-

"Ahem, Y/N" Ji-ae's strained voice braking you out of your trance.

"I-uh- hello" You stuttered out, eyes fixated on everyone but the one who was burning a hole into you from his stare.

"It's been a long time!" The tall one spoke, stepping forward, "I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Namjoon, the leader of our group"

You offered him a smile, nodding your head to let Ji-ae talk.

"Of course we remember you!" she giggled, stepping forward to shake his hand.

You felt a tug on your dress, your eyes flashing down to your son, who had seemingly climbed down off his chair.

"Mommy?"

He was staring up at you, one arm clutching your dress and the other, his Chimmy doll.

Frozen in place you cursed in your head, unable to form a coherent thought before Sung-Ho interrupted you.

"Ah! There's my little man!" He laughed, motioning towards the boy, "Min-Jun, I've got someone here I think you'd like to meet!"

Your eyes widened as you followed Sung-Ho's gaze to Jimin.

He was still staring at you, with so much intensity you felt your knees grow weak.

You grabbed Ji-ae's arm for balance, thankful when she patted your arm with her free hand in support

"Min-Jun, this is Jimin, he's the member who made that doll you're holding!"

"Chimmy!!!" The boy squealed, holding his doll out to Jimin, who had finally taken his eyes off you to bend down to Min-Jun's eye level.

"Hi Min-Jun!" He beamed, holding his arms out for a hug.

Your heart clenched as you watched your son run into the arms of his father, tears threatening to fall as they embraced in front of you.

This can't be happening...

You felt Ji-ae grab your hand, squeezing it for reassurance, but the damage was already done.

The boys you've come to know as Taehyung and Hoseok bent down to greet Min-Jun as well, opening their arms for a follow-up hug.

With your heart pounding in your ears, all you could do was watch as your son was passed around the group.

When Min-Jun turned around and ran back to cling onto your leg only then could you let out the breath you had been holding.

"He's adorable!" Taehyung cooed, reaching his arm out to the boy who was now giggling at your feet, "How old is he?"

You met his gaze, unable to avoid answering the direct question.

"H-he's four" You squeaked out, thankful you still had a voice, "Almost five."

"Hey! He kinda looks like you, Jimin-hyung!" The boy Jungkook announced excitedly, bending down to make a funny face at Min-Jun.

You laughed nervously, trying to hide the fact you were currently dying inside.

Your heart ripping to shreds every second you and your son spent in Jimin's presence.

We need to get the hell out of here

Now.

You squeezed Ji-ae's arm, hard.

"Yah! What the hell was th-"

Her voice cut off as soon as she saw your face.

"I-uh- Sorry to run out on our little reunion boys but Y/N has to get Min-Jun home to bed now!" She announced, motioning for you to pick up the boy.

You reached down, scooping him into your arms and turned to leave.

"W-wha-" Sung-Ho started, eyes widening with your sudden departure.

"It was nice to see you again!" One of the boys chimed.

You didn't see who it was as your eyes locked onto to Jimin, who looked like he'd seen a ghost.

His eyes flickered from you to Min-Jun, looking like he trying to piece together a puzzle.

You tore your gaze from his, rushing ahead of Ji-ae towards the exit.

You didn't turn around to wave, you just walked as fast as you could manage, out into the lobby and down the stairs to where a line of limos were waiting.

"Over here!" Ji-ae called, ushering you inside one of the parked cars.

You hopped in, sliding over to make room for her.

Once she had gotten in and had given the driver your address you finally sunk down into the seat.

Tears streamed down your face in silence as you tried your best to distract the boy fussing in your arms.

"Y/N..." your best friends strained voice came from beside you.

You shook your head, voice unable to answer her.

She wrapped her arms around you and pulled you into a hug, resting her head on yours.

You buried your head onto her shoulder, covering your mouth with your free hand to muffle the sob that escaped.

"Y/N I'm so sorry..."