Fantasy Football Part 61

It was around 8 am when they returned and Mari was already there making breakfast, they could hear the kids in their room playing.

Abby looks a little forlorned. "Mai, are you okay, what did the doctor say?" She perches against the counter. "I'm one tinge of pain from total bed rest. I'm supposed to see him every five days for as long as possible. I'm exhausted so I'm going to go lay down, Mari thank you for coming in on your day off." Mari takes her hand and smiles. "Stop, you know I am here for you and the kids and I know you are stressing so whatever I can do to help I will. Now, go, and I'll make your favorite breakfast, okay?" They share a hug and Mai wipes her eyes. "Thank you so much."

She slowly makes her way to their bedroom where Chris is already there fluffing her pillows and turning on some relaxing music. She peels off her clothes and grabs one of his shirts to rest in and she slowly climbs into bed and sighs loudly. He places her meds on the dresser next to a glass of water next to a larger bottle of water. He takes a pair of scissors and cuts the hospital bracelet. He finds comfort as he wraps his arms around her laying on her left side. She's sitting upright as it is the most comfortable position right now.

He places a kiss to her belly. "Kyla, Makava, it's daddy I can't wait to meet you but not just yet, okay? We need you as healthy as possible. Rest my babies so mommy can be comfortable. Daddy loves you to the moon and back." Again, the pain and movement subsides and she chuckles. "Not even out the womb and they're already listening to their daddy." He rubs her stomach as he watches her start to nod off, the whole ordeal had drained her tremendously as did her girls.

"Baby?" She half whispered as she was nodding off and he looks at her closed eyes.

"Mhmm?" She sinks into her pillows falling further and further into sleep. "I'm so lucky to share this with you I wouldn't trade it...for anything...in the world." And she was out like a light, the light snoring a big indication. When Mari came knocking he took their breakfast and placed it on the dresser.

Chris places the baby monitor where she could reach as he heads to the kids room to check on them but hears them in the kitchen, forgetting they were eating breakfast.

He places kisses on each of their heads. "Daddy! I'm eating." Riley swats his hand away as he ruffles her hair. "I know, baby, daddy just wanted to give kisses. Do you guys want to stay with grandma and grandpa today?" A screech of "yay's" echo through the house as grandma and grandpa take them into their car and head to the zoo.

Tyler claps Chris on the back. "Maybe you should go get some rest too, you look terrible man."

He sighs rubbing his face. "Thanks, you'll look like this soon. But I need to finish up the nursery, still need to put their clothes away and put up the wall decals. I'm fine, remember I've done this before."

Tyler sighs, "Whatever, I'm going to help so you can finish quicker. The whole house needs to relax. Let's wrap up the nurseries and set up in the movie room for later. They'll probably make us watch chick flicks but we'll suffer together." Chris agrees as they go finish up and Mari cleans the kitchen before heading home.

Mai turns over and is met by the protruding belly of her sister. She stretches her limbs, waking Abby up, "How you feeling?" She rubs her belly. "Better, the girls have calmed down enough for me to rest only AFTER they heard from their daddy. I don't know what it is but they love the sound of his voice and do whatever he says. I'm about to have two spoiled princesses on top of the other one." She chuckles and Abby sits up. "You mean like his Queen over here? Face it Chris spoils all of you and that's okay, he loves every single member of his family. You know he would keep having kids until he couldn't anymore that's how much he loves you."

Mai laughs so much her belly jiggles. "I know he would but mama is out of the rat race, I love my husband very much but this pregnancy has taken everything out of me and I think if it were to happen again I would definitely be on bed rest and I can't do that, it would make me go crazy. Our little troop of five is enough for me, I still can't believe it. Remember when I used to drool over Chris freshman year? I would have never guessed we'd get this far. I was lucky enough to meet my soulmate in college."

"Yeah, me too. I could barely utter a word to the opposite sex and her comes Tyler to melt the ice around my heart and now we're about to be parents. Us!, can you believe it? Wonder who will have the next big milestone..." They ponder and answer in unison. "Zach!"