Fantasy Football Part 26

Later that night Chris goes looking for Amaiya and finds her on the balcony, overlooking the city. When he slides his arms around her she jumps and looks back.

"Just making sure you were my hubby and not some Armani supermodel fresh off his flight from Italy ready to sweep me off my feet."

She squeals when he squeezes her sides. He leans closer to her ear. "I don't think that supermodel can make your knees weak like I can, he can't make you moan like me and he certainly doesn't know or couldn't imagine all the things I have planned for you later..."

He feels her legs go weak as he stated and he was holding her up, she looks back into his blue eyes and all she can see is lust.

"Mmm...can't wait." She states as she turns and walks away with her most seductive walk, now he feels his pulse race and his knees go weak.

"That woman is going to be the death of me..." He jogs up to her and they continue celebrating the success of their foundation.

The girls were all situated by the bar when Becca nudges Mai's shoulder.

"Umm, who is that with Chris?"

Amaiya turns her head and there was a tall, blonde woman with her hand on Chris' chest, laughing as if he told the funniest joke in the world.

She usually has a calm demeanor because she knows that Chris would never but tonight was different, she felt slightly threatened, I mean his ex was her type and he was in love with her so much that he almost didn't start his relationship with her and to her that meant that she was a threat. Who was that woman? And why was she all over him and why hasn't he taken her hand off his chest?

Amaiya's anger was getting the best of her and they knew it judging by how tightly her jaw was clenched.

"Mai, calm down, maybe it's nothing, maybe he's just chatting it up to get her to contribute. Maybe she..."

Just before she could finish her statement the blonde leans in real close, no space between them and places a kiss to his lips. The gasps of the group were so loud that everyone stopped and all eyes were on Chris, who had stepped back immediately, telling her that he was married, though if she was here earlier she would have known that when they made their opening speech together it's just that she obviously didn't care and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a huge fucking problem...

Rage pushed Amaiya towards them and she stood in between her husband and the woman. Her demeanor calm but her eyes spoke every bit of the truth as she finds the words to make it clear.

"I suggest you take your leave before I make a scene..."

Surprisingly, the blonde scoffs and steps towards her. "Honey, he may be your husband now but he loved me first, he'll always compare you to me, his first love." Everyone who heard gasps and Chris whisper yells "Cameron!" The smirk that formed was evil and vicious and it hurt.

Amaiya stumbles back, her heart breaking as the acid drips off of her words.

It was Cameron, THE girl that made their relationship tough to start to begin with. The one he never quite got over and the one who had his heart first.

Kaitlyn and Abby stand beside their best friend in her time of need as Chris tries to reach for her and she recoils from his touch.

"Don't..." She is fighting the tears and the screaming she wanted to do and she's calm in front of their guests but she steps forward whispering to both of them.

"I'm not going to make a scene tonight, this isn't about you or why you're trying to whore it up with my husband but you better believe if I catch you in public I will not hesitate dragging you up and down the fucking street. You may have had him first but you also broke him first and I repaired his heart and made it mine. If you think I am joking...try me...and YOU I will deal with you later."

Her gazes pierces right through Cameron, making her take a step back and Mai only takes the step towards her again.

"Get out before I have security throw your cheap, slutty ass out."

Cameron looks at Chris who is in shock and fear from how absolutely calm she is, he couldn't help her and if he was smart he would not dare try. Abby signals security to escort her out then her gaze focuses on him.

She doesn't say anything and he once again tries to reach for her but she slowly backs away, she is losing the battle between her and her tears and she needs to get out of there. She only shakes her head as she walks away, increasing her pace only after she gets out of public view.

All the girls follow her except Abby as she couldn't hold back her tears. "How could you, Chris?"

Amaiya calls for a cab that's parked nearby and she, Becca, Madison and Kaitlyn all pile in.

"You guys don't have to follow I really just need to be alone right now."

They all shake their heads. "No way, Mai. We won't let you go through this by yourself, we don't even know the whole story yet..."

She glares at Kaitlyn, now the tears fall like a faucet. "I saw everything you saw! He allowed his ex to kiss him and what did he do, nothing! He wanted that kiss, he probably misses her and no matter how hard I try to make him happy and love him I will never be her."

That alone causes the dam to finally break and Kaitlyn holds her best friend.

There is silence for awhile before Kaitlyn breaks the silence, "What did you say to her because she was pale as a ghost before we left. I think you scared the...straw out of her. Serves her right though." Amaiya just chuckles.

Back at the gala, Chris is pacing outside and running his fingers through his hair. The guys only watch him as he continues, murmuring curses under his breath.

"I swear I didn't know she would be here! I didn't...how could I let her kiss me? I'm such an idiot and now my wife...she...hates me. She absolutely despises me right now and all I had to do was push Cameron away but she caught me off guard and I was in shock. I..."

James stops him. "Chris whatever happened you better go home and you better fix it, do not let the past ruin the last eight years. You better fix it and fix it now. Go...we will wrap up the gala and we will make sure the venue is cleaned up. Go, this is not an ask, my sister needs her husband and you need to make this right." He pushes him towards the exit.