━━━━༺ 16 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Before I can even speak Hazel came and said "mommy? Mommy where are you ?" She was crying. I looked at her and then I rushed to her direction and hugged her. The lady also tried to help me. I then looked at the lady and said. "I'm really sorry for wasting your time and the spaghetti section is over there to the right and then to the left from the second row" I said pointing at the directions.

She then said "No it's ok you didnt waste my time plus your daughter is really cute" she said "thanks" i said. after that she looked at hazel and said "What is your name cutie ?" "My name is Hazel Grace Ziegler" she said. "I like your name. My name is Lauren Anne Orlando" she said. I don't know why but I felt that I heard her name before. We both stood up. "Nice to meet to you, What is your name"she said talking to me. " my name is Mackenzie Ziegler but I prefer kenzie" I said. She put a confused face and stayed quite for about 30 seconds and then she said

"I think I heard your name before....wait a second. I knew who you are. Do you know my brother Johnny orlando?"

Whaaaaat 

Aaaaaaaaaaaa

"I-i know him" I said. "Let's finish shopping and go sit in a cafè or something let's talk." She said. "Ok, I'm actually done I only need to get milk so..." I said. "I'm going to get spaghetti and then we can go to a cafe"

We both got the things that we needed and then we payed and right now we are at a cafe to talk together. "So how do you know me ?" I said surprised because I never saw her before. I thought Johnny was the only kid. Even though we dated for  a long time. He never told me.

"Lomg story... I actually had a dare about 3 or 4 years ago and I had to prank call anyone on his phone and then you rang on his phone so I decided to answer. You called and asked who I was. My stupid mind told me to say fiancè so I did. And I guess you got mad and you closed." She said her long speech.

"So you are the fake fiancè. You know that if you didn't pretend to be his fiancè I was going to have a great life but but it's ok. I like you." I said. "By the way what did you want to tell him?" She said. "I-i wanted to say something important... but promise you won't tell him?" I said. "Promise" she said.

" I-i actually got pregnant and Hazel is his baby I wanted to tell him but when I knew he had a fiancè. I didn't want to ruin his life. I didn't want him to take her and give it to his wife. I didn't want anything to happen to Hazel so I didnt tell him." I said.

"What, I'm I'm really sorry. I never knew it was something like this." She said. She was really sad and the look on her face told me.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Double updateeeee

11 more chapter and this story will be over