━━━━༺ 1 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
"I'm sorry kenzie but I'm busy today, my cousin is coming over and I can't leave her alone. So I'm not going to come over today." Annie, my best friend said. " Well.... I'm coming" Emma, my other best friend said. "Yay" I said.

Suddenly the bell rang telling us that the lunch break has ended.

"Ok guys I have English what do you guys have ?" Emma said. "I have Spanish." I said. "me too" Annie said.

Me and Annie walked to Spanish while Emma walked to English.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

After school was over. Me and Emma walked together so we can go to my house. But I was too caught in my thoughts that i bumped in someone.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at the person. It was my boyfriend, Johnny.

"Hey kenz. I haven't seen you in a while. What happened?" He said. "Nothing really happened." "Wanna hangout today?" " sorry I'm busy today maybe tomorrow" " sure" he said and then went to.... who knows where.

After that I ran to my car. I'm sure Emma is waiting for me right now. After a 4 minutes of running I finally reached the car. Emma was there on her phone. She looked up at me and said...

"Come one kenz, you left me here in this burning weather." She said. "I'm sorry" I said breathing between the words.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

After a 10 minutes ride we were their at my house. We entered the house. There was no one like usual. My mom and dad are at work they come back home at about 4. Maddie, my sister, is probably at her boyfriend's house. So it's only me and Emma.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

We did our homework, watched two movies and talked alittle and then it was 8 which means that Emma should go because her parents tell her she should be home before 8:30 so that's why she went.

I know they are over protective. But she is the only girl her siblings are all boys that's why they are over protective to her. Anyways right now it was time for my night routine.

1. I brushed my teeth
2. Put my face wash
3. Put cream on my knees and elbows.

And then I went to sleep.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

5 votes for the next chapter.