━━━━༺ 9 ༻━━━━

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
It's been about 5 months since Johnny cheated on kenzie. Little did she know that Hayley is the one that forced him to kiss her or else she will harm kenzie and of course he chose kenzie so he kissed her. She ignored him all the time.

She didn't talk to him. She started having a bigger stomach but she wears oversized hoodies and sweatshirts so people couldn't notice. She is thinking to give Johnny a second chance but in the same time she doesn't.

She was thinking to be homeschooled because her stomach is getting bigger and bigger each week. But in the same time she doesn't want to be homeschooled because high school is going to end really soon. And then it's summer vacation and then it's going to be college. So she can go to college when she gives birth to her baby.

Maddie and Melissa are helping kenzie lately. They also went shopping with her for the new born baby.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
Skip time again

Mackenzie is now pregnant in the 9th month which is the last. She is going to give birth to her baby which is a girl tomorrow so she is going to be doing so. Right now Mackenzie is packing her bag that she is going to use when she goes to the hospital.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
"Kenzie dinner is ready" my mom said. I closed my bag and then went downstairs. My mom made us Mack 'n' cheese with cheese and broccoli. Which, if you didnt know already, is my favourite food.

We ate in peace and then I went back to my room to sleep. I was too lazy to do my night routine so I just went to sleep.

═════ೋೋ═════
Next morning

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I went to the bathroom. I wore a dress because it's easier for me to wear. I then took my bag, my phone and my purse and went downstairs. I found maddie, my sister, and my mom downstairs.

We went inside the car. And finally arrived at the hospital.

I've been thinking of what I should call my baby. And if you don't know already, she is a girl. Maybe I can call her Rose or maybe Hazel or Grace. No no hazel is the best. Hazel Grace Ziegler. What a nice name. Oh yea again if you don't know already. I'm going to put her name on the birth thingy and passport and these things as Hazel Grace Orlando. But when I want to call her I'm going to call her Ziegler.

I'm really excited but in the same time I'm scared I'm still 19 I cant do this. But I have to. It's ok.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

PLEASE VOTE FOR A SHOUTOUT

shoutouts :

beaminglover
kkziegler7
rayanna77
ellexbliss