Kiri and Kami ended up chatting more and more and were now sitting next to each other. When everyone got tired of the game, Mina put on a movie and everyone to into their sleeping spots and went down for the night. Bakugou and Izuku were sleeping next to each other, covered in a blanket and Izuku's head was on his chest. Bakugou absently played with his green ringlets and thought about the date he had planned for them both. He was nervous but excited to spend some time with Izuku and work on their emotional connection rather than their physical connection.

___________________________________

The next few days flew by. The weekend was over, and classes had started back again. Izuku was back to being his normal self, Bakugou could tell he was feeling good again. His strength had fully returned, and he was focusing on quirk training now. Izuku was paired with Kirishima and Bakugou was with Todoroki. They were all sparring and talking shit to one another, Izuku was enjoying being paired with Kiri, Bakugou could tell by the big smile on his freckled face.

Hero training was taking up a lot of their lives during the week, thankfully Izuku and Bakugou would eat together and at least they got to spend a little time together. Today, Izuku seemed a bit out of it. He was slower than the other days, his movements were almost sluggish.

"Hey, focus lover boy." Todoroki clapped his hands, getting Bakugou's attention away from Izuku and back to Todo.

"Shut up, Icy-Hot." he growled before aiming another attack at him, Todo dodged it with ease and smirked.

"I'm beginning to figure your attacks out, man." Todo laughed and the blond growled, shoving an explosion into him, but being blocked by an ice wall. The two kept sparing for a while longer before he felt two strong hands on his shoulder. Bakugou flung around, about to send an explosion into the face of whoever was touching him, when he noticed familiar red shitty hair.

"What the fuck, shitty hair? I almost blew your face off!"

"Ha, sorry man. It's just..." Kiri looked uncomfortable.

"Spit it out!"

"It's Midoriya, man. He isn't acting right. I swear I can smell him... Like... He's going into heat or something." Kiri wrinkled his nose and Bakugou looked over to where Izuku was, he was guzzling down a bottle of water and his face was flushed.

"Ah, fuck." Bakugou groaned and sniffed the air, "Yeah, he is. Thanks." Bakugou huffed and jogged over to Izuku, he looked normal but still could tell he was not fully in heat yet.

"You feeling okay?" Bakugou asked carefully and Izuku nodded and pulled his eyebrows together.

"Why?" Izuku asked and Bakugou smirked and rolled his eyes.

"You idiot, you're going into heat. Even Kiri could smell it." Bakugou sighed and looked around for Aizawa.

"What? Shit, I can't even tell. I thought I was just hot from working out!" Izuku panicked but Bakugou grabbed his wrist and pulled him along with him. Izuku followed him, looking around and blushing at his classmates who were watching them. Bakugou walked over to where Aizawa was at, chatting with All Might and Izuku whimpered, feeling the heat more now. Bakugou looked over at Izuku and licked his lips.

"You smell fucking delicious." Bakugou grinned and then walked up to the professors.

"Yo, I have got to go. I have to babysit an Omega for a few days." Bakugou winked at Izuku and Aizawa and All Might sniffed the air.

"Fuck, right now?" Aizawa groaned and rubbed his face. "Remember what we fucking talked about, Bakugou." Aizawa warned and Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"This isn't my first rodeo, teach." Bakugou smirked and threw Izuku over his shoulder and began jogging back to the dorms. Izuku was panting and smacking at Bakugou's back.

"You big jerk! Why did you have to say something like that to our professors!" Izuku wiggled and Bakugou smirked and slapped his hand down on Izuku's ass. Izuku yelped and then let out a moan, making the blond grin and run faster back to the dorms.

"Keep it up and I won't make it back to the dorms, Zuku." Bakugou playfully swat at Izuku bottom again, making him moan again and go limp, giving up the fight.

"That's a good pup." Bakugou grinned as he kicked open the entrance to the dorms, his mind clouding with lust. Izuku's sweet apple and honey scents, flooding his nose while Izuku's dick strained against his shoulder. Small whimpers and whines leaving his body every time Bakugou's body shifted, rubbing against his erection.

After a few minutes, he pushed open his bedroom door and slipped inside, locking the door, and then throwing Izuku down on the bed. Bakugou pulled off his shirt and stared down at the twitching omega on the bed.

"Here we go again." Bakugou smirked and looked down lovingly at Izuku.