"Times up!" Mina smirked and everyone was looking at Izuku, his face was red, and his mouth was hung open. "Damn, Bakugou. What did you do to him?" Mina giggled and Bakugou sat back and smirked.

"Kaminari, truth or dare?" Bakugou asked and Kami smiled.

"Truth!" Bakugou rolled his eyes, knowing what we was gonna ask.

"Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" Bakugou winked at Kiri who just chuckled and shook his head. Kami blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Y-yes." Kami mumbled and Mina squealed.

"YES! This is perfect!" Mina jumped around. "Oh, let's all go to the store for some snacks! I really want ice cream!" Mina jumped up and pulled Uraraka to her feet. Some people were cheering for ice cream and Izuku jumped up and smiled at Bakugou.

"Let's go too!" he smiled at the blond, earning a grunt and eye roll, but he stood up too, not able to bring himself to turn down he boy.

"Whatever, let's go."

"Yes!" Mina giggled and everyone grabbed their wallets and dorm keys before heading out and walking to the nearest store. Izuku stayed beside Bakugou and he noticed that the omega was looking around a lot as they walked through the dark streets. Bakugou growled some and wrapped a protective arm around Izuku. He felt Izuku relax some.

"Thanks, Kacchan..." he whispered and Bakugou grunted and pulled him closer.

The group arrived at a 24/7-hour store that was near the campus and everyone broke off into groups and walked around, finding snacks and other thins they wanted. Bakugou walked around, keeping Izuku close by but no longer holding onto him since they were in public. Izuku walked around some lanes and looked through some snacks, grabbing a bag of chips and then walking to another lane. Bakugou followed him around quietly, feeling kind of awkward in such a domestic setting.

"Hey, you want something?" Izuku asked, pointing at some candies. Bakugou smirked and grabbed some spicy candies and Izuku rolled his eyes but smiled at him. They kept walking up and down different lanes until Bakugou stopped and looked at a shelf. Izuku kept walking but stopped when he noticed Bakugou was not following him anymore.

"Hey, what is it?" Izuku walked over to him and looked at what Bakugou was looking at. A smirk on the blond's face. He was looking at a shelf full of boxes of condoms and tubes of lube. Izuku blushed and bit his lip.

"D-do we need those?" Izuku whispered and Bakugou reached and grabbed a box and a tube of lube, a grin on his face.

"Yep, we do. You're an omega remember; I'm not knocking you up." Bakugou chuckled and they both went to check out. Izuku was still bushing and looking away as the cashier rang them up, Bakugou swiped his card and paid for everything.

"Y-you didn't have to pay for everything." Izuku mumble as they walked back to the dorms. Some other students were behind them and some were already a good bit ahead of them. Bakugou wrapped his arm around Izuku again and smirked, his mind flicking back to the condoms he had just bought. He didn't want to rush Izuku into anything, but he knew he had to be responsible as well. With how physical they had been lately, the last thing any one of them needed was an unplanned pregnancy.

"Shut up, nerd." Bakugou kissed the top of Izuku's head and he purred softly.

"I like that." Izuku hummed and blushed, making Bakugou chuckle.

"Yeah, I know." The blond smirked.

The rest of the night continued like that. Truth or dare was kind of fun, everyone started to loosen up more and more and the dares became more fun. Izuku at one point had a mouthful of whipped cream and was dared to french kiss Bakugou with it in his mouth. Izuku was getting braver and gladly hopped on his lap and smashed his whipped cream covered lips against the blond's lips.