T-three years? And she just woke up..? Did I really put her in a coma that l-long? Y/N stumbled into something, vision becoming blurry. Just when she was trying to forget her own sins, they come crawling back, haunting her. Is this karma? For what I did to those girls?

"Y/N! Stay with me!" She heard John yell. "Who the fuck are you? Why are you bothering Y/N?!"

Her arms felt limp, but she bowed on the floor in front of the crying woman. Her own tears drenched the floor. Voice cracking, she begged, "I-I'm sorry...please forgive me...please forgive me...please...I'm sorry..."

"What's going on Y/N?! Don't apologize to her!"

"Ma'am, please exit the cafe immediately. You're causing a scene with our customers," A police officer ordered the lady. Face buried in her hands, she stormed out of the shop, muffling her sobs.

"Miss, please get up as well. The owner is not happy and wishes for everyone to exit the shop so they can clean it," He stated, talking to Y/N.

Not even bothering to say anything in return, she trudged out, breathing heavily. Her reality was once again crashing on top of her. It seemed as if she would never be able to get away from her darkness no matter how hard she tried. All she wanted was to run away from her problems and forget. Was that selfish of her? Did she not deserve happiness after all she did? The answer is no. I don't deserve anything, really.

"Y/N! Wait up!" John called to her in the distance.

I..I can't look at anyone right now..especially John. What would he think of me after this?

"Hey.." He said softly, looking her in the eye. "What's wrong? I've never seen you so worked up before. You can tell me what's wrong Y/N. I won't tell anyone."

Hair shadowing her eyes, she mumbled, "I'll be..fine. I just need to be alone for a while. See you at school tomorrow.."

"But-"

"Bye John. Tell Seraphina I said hi if she calls."

John could only watch as Y/N walked away dejected, still soaked in hot chocolate. Many bypassers stared at her, but she paid them no mind. It was as though she was stuck in a whole other world of her own.

Y/N...John squeezed his fist.

-

The next day

Where is Y/N? John searched. I haven't seen her at all today. She must be that upset still.

Out of the blue, a blast of wind made John flew back into the lockers. He doubled over, feeling a metallic taste in his tongue. Damn it! What now? Standing above him condescendingly was a girl with bangs and strawberry hair and a boy with purple hair. They stared unimpressed at how easy it was to hurt him.

"That's it? I thought it would be more exciting."

"What did you expect? He's a cripple after all."

"Whatever. Let's go-"

"Yo," A curt greeting resonated through the air as they all searched for the source. They found a H/C girl there with her hands stuffed in her hoodie pockets. A lazy and tired grin was painted on her face.

"Where do you think you two are going?" She titled her head slightly.

Y/N? She finally showed up to school. But why does she look..happy? John observed her unusual behavior, perplexed. He had expected her to be depressed if she were to even show up at all.

"Move it freak. Don't want to end up like your friend over there," The girl made her eyes glow to further intimidate the heterochromatic girl. However, Y/N only glanced at her surroundings briefly as if trying to see if anyone was witnessing what was about to happen.