not my baby momma | hizzie

STATUS: Available !

TITLE:* not my baby momma

TITLE:*
not my baby momma

FILM/TV SHOW:
Legacies

TIMELINE:
S1 Legacies / AU

MAIN CHARACTERS:
Lizzie Saltzman | the mother to be
Hope Mikaelson | the love interest
Rafael Waithe | the baby daddy

MAIN SHIP:
hope mikaelson x lizzie saltzman

PLOT SUMMARY.
So basically our story starts episode 'Mombie Dearest' and is a bit of a AU from there but can follow the Legacies timeline if you choose.

Lizzie had hooked up with Rafael the episode before and she's over joyed. She thinks she has a boyfriend and it's her sweet sixteen, how could that day be anything but sweet.

Fast forward, Rafael breaks her heart and after the whole thing with Jo coming back from the dead and the girls having to put her back down, they needed a break.

Before the girls leave however Hope and Lizzie have some kinda moment. (You know how when we are young our parents would say if a boy picks on you it's just bc they like you and don't know how to show it.)

Let's say Penelope decides to play matchmaker, and she knows everything bc she has those fun magic spy pens. She knows about Lizzies true feelings for Hope, the ones that confuse the blonde Saltzman who is indenyal of her true sexuality. That's why Lizzie treats Hope so badly only to get it in return. She's pushing the girl that makes her question herself away.

Back to Penelope. The witch leaves Lizzie a gift for her birthday, addressed from Hope. This necklace is spelled.

After a horrible birthday, Lizzie wearing the spelled necklace, goes to Hope, feeling the need to show her how grateful she is that the girl saved her sister when she was oblivious.

Lizzie finds Hope on the couch in the common room and they began to talk. They talk for hours. Neither knowing how late it was until Josie came to find her sister.

The necklace was made to make the wearer be honest about their feelings. Penelope wanted to break Lizzie, make her be honest to Hope about her feelings only to be rejected. Not really expecting Hope to return said feelings.

(Time skip) the Saltzman twins take a break from the Salvatore school and go to see their mother in Europe. Hope and Lizzie are constantly in contact, ever since that night they both feel drawn to one another, needed to be together but since that's not a option they talk.

During the trip Lizzie falls sick. She refuses to tell Hope not wanting to worry the girl she is now so close with. Josie is the first to notice something's wrong as she feels the symptoms as well.

After going to Caroline, Josie and her figure out what is wrong with Lizzie. Forced to face reality the blonde is indenyal. Pregnant with the child of a guy who broke her heart while she is just starting 'something' new with someone else.

Lizzie tries to distance herself from Hope. Which is easy since she's half way across the world.

Fearing the worst, Hope reaches out to Josie who had no idea her sister had been in contact let alone was forming some kind of relationship with the tribrid.

(Time skip) the girls final come home, Lizzie is only maybe 8 weeks pregnant and not showing. But in a show full of people with super hearing and Penelope Parks, there is only so long they can keep this secret under wraps.

Alaric, who is newly aware of his daughters situation is furious. He has a pretty hard time keeping quiet when he sees Rafael around the school.

Penelope is not very pleased when she sees her plan had failed. Seeing how close Lizzie and Hope had gotten only makes her jealous, she feels Lizzie took that kind of happiness from her with Josie and has to put a stop to it.

Turning back to the information she finds because of her spelled pens she finds out the secret the Saltzman family had been finding by reading a rant Alaric had written in his own journal.

Penelope exposes the truth to the whole school. In hopes to break the blossoming relationship between Lizzie and Hope by revealing that the blonde is pregant with anothers child and having kept it from the tribrid.

Hope is hurt and needs time but after witnessing a loud and angry Rafael confront the blonde Saltzman, she knows what she has to do.

She chooses to accept reality with open arms. She knows that if she is to be with Lizzie now or in the future that this will always be apart of her.

Finding a tearful Lizzie in the shared Saltzman room that was trashed by the time she got there. She puts her hurt feelings aside and comforts the blonde knowing the stress was not good for their future child.

NOTES.
- this plot came to me in a dream and I loved it so much I had to share it.
~ I love Penelope but every great story needs a villian and she just happens to be this ones.
~ I know Rafael isn't a total asshole but for the sake of this story he is.
~ I can totally picture the baby's name being 'Hayley Elizabeth Saltzman and/or Mikaelson' and I totally picture a girl.

QUOTES.

"She may not be her flesh and blood but Hope would die in the name of our daughter. She's more Mikaelson than she ever has been a Waithe."
- Lizzie to Rafael

"I may not be her parent in the way you are but do not ever forget I am the one she wants, and the one that child deserves."
- Hope to Rafael

"This may not be what I saw when I thought of my future with you, but this, what life has blessed me- us with, it better than anything I could have ever imagined."
- Lizzie to Hope

"She may not be my baby momma,
but don't you forget she is my baby's momma."
- Lizzie to Penelope