Prologue - Dragon Son

(Y/N) PoV

My vision was blinded by a bright white light and I'm not exaggerating as I literally thought I was blind as all I saw the next few minutes was darkness. I felt nothing but coldness, then suddenly a breath of heat came over my entire body. It felt fatherly and powerful.

The darkness slowly lifted as I assumed, I opened my eyes, and I saw the face in front of me. It was a reptilian type face with snake-like eyes gazing down at me and smoke coming out of its nostrils. It had fangs that could most likely tear rocks cleaning out of mountains. No mistaking it. This was definitely a dragon.

Yeah, no kidding. This dragon is known as Volcunic. He was one of the powerful dragons in this world and one of the only ones that got along with the other races.

That voice. It was the same one as before. The same ominous presence, same tone of voice and same dicky attitude.

Oi. I can still take you out of this world. I am the god of disasters, rebirth and death after all.

Oh, shit didn't think he could hear my thoughts that well.

Well, I can and don't worry I'm only going to talk into your mind every now and again to see how your doing, and also to maybe help you avoid death again. So, good choice of picking one of the harder races to kill.

Okay, fair enough since you're a god and all. So, um, can I ask that you could possibly teleport my body to the point where I am able to start learning to fight and learn my abilities.

I could. But I'm a dick apparently, so I'm not.

Why can I feel your smirk?

......

......

......

Asshole.

6 years later

I was sent onto my ass again by the hit my dad, Volcanic, had hit me with, which was a backhand to my entire body. "I think this is child brutality." I gasped out as I felt my body erupt in pain as I pushed off the ground with my arms.

"Maybe, but then again you wanted to be trained by your old man so that's your fault, kid." Volcanic responded with a smug dragon smirk on his face.

He always ended up doing this, but it had gained me great improvements in my defence, and he had taught me some skills and abilities I had. I could see this as whenever I thought of the word {Stats} or {Skills} both leading to a list in my vision of what I had achieved.

At this point I thought I was overall good, balanced like most beginnings of a game or adventure. I was glad as one thing didn't happen; my stats and abilities weren't read out to me in that gods voice.

{Stats}

Name – (Y/N)

Race – Demi-Dragon

Age – 6

Level – 13

HP - 243

STR – 52

SPD – 48

DEF – 59

INT – 71

MP – 210

See my stats aren't terrible but from what I hear from the god these stats are the same as an average human knight at middle age. So, I had a lot of room to grow and my dad would hopefully get me there in the near future.