Chapter 03 | Interesting |

Unedited

This story would be changing POVs so pardon me if it's confusing..

Thanks!!

•×•×•

I was in front of the class, biting my bottom lip, chewing on the flesh in a nervous way. Everyone was staring at me, others were whispering to each other about stuff, probably judging me in a way.

My hands were over the other as I fiddle with my fingers, I just finished telling them about me partially and now Ms. Bustier was scanning through her students to see who I could sit with.

"Ms. Bustier? She could sit in my seat for now seeing how Adrien and her are acquainted with each other." A dark skinned male suggests, grabbing his bag and the notebook and pen on his table. My eyes immediately connected to Adrien's emerald ones and he sent me a smile, though he glanced at his bestfriend wondering if it was really ok for him to transfer seats.

An angered gasp was heard from somewhere to my left.

"Oh? And are you sure about that Nino?" Ms. Bustier asked him, raising an eyebrow at the male. Nino gave her a thumbs up, "it's not that much of a problem Ms! I wouldn't mind even if it'd be her permanent seating place.." he winks at his friend who was shocked at the statement the male has said. Well, That'd be great but, I would've preferred to sit with Luka since I knew him first... I shyly took a small glance towards the said male, he had his eyes on the girl he went to save earlier, does he have some sort of admiration to her? My lips twitched, but soon he broke his gaze to meet with mine. He sat straight and sent me a relaxing smile which had me feeling better than before.

"what?! Are you saying this little bumpkin gets to sit with my Adrikins!?" a snooty looking girl with blonde hair arose from her seat with a look of disgust. Oh? Don't tell me I have to deal with a little b*tch. The smile on my face didn't falter though as I shifted my weight to my other foot. My lips parted to say something but I was beaten by Ms. Bustier. "now now chloe, it doesn't necessarily have to be her permanent seat, it depends on her and Adrien if they can be permanent desk mates. Now please sit back down so I can now start with our morning lessons." Chloe's eye twitched and suddenly started to stomp onto the ground like a child while yelling," ridiculous! U-tterl-y Ri-diculous!" she huffs.

I looked towards Ms. Bustier if I can sit down, since my feet were starting to ache from the lack of rest, I hadn't sit down in a few hours now and my feet were killing me! She smiled at me and gestured towards the male I just made friends with not too long ago and sure enough when I looked at him he sent me his signature smile. Gee, people here are way too nice-cough -except for chloe- cough.

My feet moved towards the seat but I couldn't help but feel an uncomfortable gaze directed to me, Ignoring it, I sat down and made myself comfortable. "Ah, hey!" Adrien leaned slightly towards me to whisper, I faced towards him, "hi... I uh, wanted to thank you for helping me earlier." I told him, my hand reaching upwards to touch my hair out of being bashful. His hand reaches back upwards as he rubs his nape, letting out small-almost inaudible chuckle. "no worries, I was only instructed by Chat Noir to help you since he was running out of time before detransforming." he said, oh? Chat Noir? That dude with a latex costume. So his name was Chat Noir. "I see, so is he some sort of hero? That black cat?" I asked him, my curiosity piqued making me forget that I am in class.

He shifts to look towards Ms. Bustier again after sending me a wink, "meet me during recess and I'll tell you." he said. I inhaled, almost pouting before understanding why he said that, Ms. Bustier was glancing towards us as she was discussing some sort of topic which I already knew of. A blush rose to my cheeks when I realized I was misbehaving on my first day. Oh god. This could get me in detention sooner or later. I nodded at Adrien and hastily prepared to write down the notes which Ms. Bustier has been writing on board.

~

Recess, the time where Adrien said he would tell me about what he knows about Chat Noir. He guided me down the stairs of the school and into the court where there would be benches by the side for seating or resting purposes. We both sat down our bags beside us, I taking out a croissant which I conveniently prepared as snacks. The heavenly bread on my hand was still a tad warm making me smile in satisfaction once I took a bite out of it. "hmmm. Delicious as always y/n." I said to myself proudly.

"oh? Where'd you buy that piece of bread?" Adrien asks me which lead to me choking on the heavenly piece. "ah! Woah hey, slow down there." he says, rubbing my back as he hands me the container for my drink. I opened it up and chugged down on it a bit as a small drop dripped down from my chin from the haste. I rudely let out a cough and then slapped a hand over my mouth in embarrassment." oh my lord, I am soo.. So sorry about that." I start, getting flustered for what happened just now. He laughs, the sound of it giving me shivers of enlightenment and made eye contact with him. "it's not a big deal, really. I know someone who does that out of pure hunger. So It isn't anything knew to me anyhow... As I was asking though, where'd you buy that?" he asks, pointing towards the bread with light shining in his eyes. Hmm I feel as if it's necessary to give him a piece..

" I.. Uhh-" I started, my other hand ruffling through my bag to grab the plastic bag with my other croissants and opened it for him to grab a piece. "I made it myself, and you could have one if you want. It's not as good as they have from the Dupain-cheng's bakery but It's still something." telling him proudly his eyes light up with joy, "oh wow! Really! Thanks then, I'll be helping myself to some!" he said, grabbing two pieces of it. Giving him a chuckle I shook my head and waved it off, "it's no big deal. I cook and bake a lot since I was younger. Had a lot of time on my hands so my parents thought it'd be a good idea to give me some lessons on some stuff."

He sent you a surprised look, "oh really? Well, we're in the same boat. My father gives me these straining lessons after a certain thing happened and now I'm stuck having to take fencing classes and piano classes and such." the two of us had a lot in common, so we talked about some things for a while. Completely forgetting about the purpose why we were even there in the first place. Sharing some laughs and a croissant with him, I paused when I saw someone from the corner of my eyes a person who was watching us intently with discomfort and jealousy. Knowing that kind of feeling I winded down on my laughs, trying to act as more of a civilized person and not trying to seem too close with Adrien, heck! We've only met a few hours ago and now it's as if we were some sort of soulmates!

"ah, hey? Are you ok?" the boy beside me asks me with a look of concern, I nodded and tried to act natural, avoiding the gazes of the 3 of were watching me and Adrien from afar. But from my peripheral vision, they seem to be conversed and a girl was doing over exaggerated gestures towards us. I furrowed my brows.

"i-is that so..? Well uh, Why don't we get back to talking about Chat Noir?" He suggests a hoping look in his eyes that I wouldn't end the conversation right then and there. I opened my mouth to speak, a stutter sputtered out instead, causing my cheeks to flush pink. "I-.. O-of course. I'm sorry, we were out of track for the first 3 minutes..." I smiled, he lets out a chuckle, "that's only natural, we do have some interesting commonalities and it's rare to find someone of so. I do hope we can. Be close friends soon." Feeling happy, I agreed. Getting back to the topic we were intending to discuss about when we agreed to meet.

"so about him..."