About The Awards

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

This awards contest will be a lot like many other awards out there

This awards contest will be a lot like many other awards out there. You sign up for your genre, you get judged, and you get the results. To make this process a bit more exciting, we'll be having three rounds. The results of Round 1 will compile a longlist, the results of Round 2 will make for a shortlist and the results of Round 3 will announce the top three and the genre winner. 

To make things even more fun, we will end the contest with an overall winner - the winner amongst all genre winners. Think you can make it to the top?! Let's find out!

Up to twenty books per genre will be accepted. To make the process as objective and as fair as possible, we will be having two judges per genre. These judges will use our created rubric to judge the entries of their genre. The judges will have two weeks per round to send in the results. 

Judging will begin as soon as the category is full and we have to judges for that category. 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

☕ All entries must be in English

☕ Entries must have at least 5 chapters (short stories are the exception).

☕ You can enter a maximum of 3 books into this awards, but only 1 book per category. 

☕ You must follow this account and your judges. Add this book to your library to receive updates. It would be nice if you added it to your reading list as well, to increase exposure.

☕ No bullying, bribing or harassing in any way. 

☕ Have fun!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

If we forgot anything and/or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them either in the comments or through pm!