Nicknames

Magnus POV
  So I have some nicknames that I have been wanting to use on my Alexander. This is why I will be calling Alec different nicknames.  I like the nickname pup, but we'll see if he likes it.
NICKNAME NUMBER ONE
As I open my eyes the first thing I see is Alexander. I love getting to wake up and see his face. Now it is time to try out nickname number one.
  I quietly slip out of the bed to go and make breakfast. I glanced at the time and it was 6 in the morning.
  I start with the coffee and set the table. While the coffee is brewing I start with the breakfast. I decide on making eggs, toast ,and bacon. Something that is simple and delicious.
  I guess I was so absorbed in cooking that I didn't hear Alexander walk into the kitchen.
  "Hey", he said.
  "Gosh, you startled me".
  "Sorry".
"Don't be. And for the record I'm making you breakfast".
  "Thanks",he responded as he went to sit down at the table.
  Here we go.
  "You're welcome babe".
  "Babe"?
  "You don't like it"?
  "It's okay, I don't mind it".
           NICKNAME NUMBER TWO
  Since Alexander and I both have the day off I have a plan that can be summarized into two words. Date Night.
  "What should we do tonight",I heard Alexander say.
  "I was thinking, going out tonight. Somewhere nice and it's a date".
  "Okay. Cool".
  "Then let us be leaving sweetie".
  "Really, sweetie?"
  "Don't like it?"
  "It just doesn't feel like it suits me ".
  "But babe does", I say while raising one eyebrow.
  "It sounds better".
  "Okay, then let's go babe".
  "Okay",he said as he smiled.      
        NICKNAME NUMBER THREE
  So babe seems to be the nickname Alec likes the best. But I have a new one that I personally like.
  As I wait for Alexander to arrive home from the institute I go ahead and grab some movies and snacks. I grab blankets and pillows then set them up on the couch.
    When I'm finished with everything I hear the door open.
  "Hey".
  "Hey, what's all this".
  "Well after you shower and change, I was thinking why not do something sweet and relaxing for us".
  "Okay, then I'll be back in a minute",he said as he gave me a small kiss before leaving.
  It takes about 5 minutes before Alec makes his way back into the living room.
  "Ready Pup".
  "Please don't try and make Pup a thing".
  "No?"
  "No".
  "Sure, let's watch the movie, pup",i said with a cheeky smile.
  "Magnus", he said while dragging out the s of my name.
    Alexander seems to like babe, but that isn't going to stop me from calling him pup from time to time.

This is a short one but I wanted to put something out since it had been a long time since I had last posted a chapter. I hope you enjoy!!