dancing

Magnus POV
It's been a while since I have danced so I thought,why not dance while waiting for Alexander to come back from a mission.
I put on some music and start dancing around the apartment. It was fun and a good distraction. I was so engrossed in dancing that I didn't hear the apartment door open.
It's not until I turn around to see my Alexander standing there.
"Did you like what you saw?"
"You're really good at dancing",he answered back walking towards me.
Alec gave me a peck on the lips after his answer.
"I have an idea".
"What is it?"
"Let me teach you how to dance".
"Magnus, I don't dance".
"Then it will be fun. We can start with slow dancing".
"Okay".
I smile and help him place his hands in the right spot.
"Put your hands on my waist for starters".
When he puts his hands on my waist I move my arms up to wrap around his neck.
"We'll start with simple steps. We'll count by 1 and 2".
"Are you sure about this".
"I believe you can do this Alexander, you just gotta believe as well".
"Okay, lets do this".
I begin to teach Alexander the basic steps and he isn't bad. He is able to catch on fast, which is a good thing. I lead so it would be easier for Alexander to get the steps down.
I begin to count by 1 and 2 and have our feet move backwards and sideways.
"1..2..1..2..See Alec, you got this".
"I do don't I", he said with a light blush appearing on his cheeks.
Alec POV
As I finally get the hang of it I decided to surprise Magnus. I know a little bit about some dancing before Magnus taught me. Surprising isn't it.
We begin to speed up as I had gotten the hang of the steps. It was fun and I enjoyed it. We begin to dance around the room while keeping the rhythm that was created. I felt my lips turn into a smile and see Magnus smile as well.
I decide to start moving more and took my chance. I grabbed his hand and spin him with my hand ending at his waist. I could see his facial expression change.
I surprised him by dipping him, which was what I wanted to achieve. His facial expression changed to shock and a little confusion.
Before I could speak I lean down to give him a kiss. It was a gentle and sweet kiss. I feel Magnus's lips respond as we kiss. I pull away first after a minute.
"Alexander you continue to surprise me".
"In a good way"?
"Yes. Are you sure you don't know how to dance".
"I really don't know how to dance, except for what I did just now".
I pull Magnus back up on his feet and smile.
"Well, I think you do, but you just keep it bottled up inside you".
"Maybe, maybe not".
"Well then you'll just have to show me".
"Maybe a different day".
I lean in and kiss Magnus. It was a short and sensual kiss.
"But right now I'm hungry",I tell him.
"Then let's eat,take out or hand cooked"?
"Take out".
"Okay".