rescue

Alec POV
  In Edom I had one thing to do and it was to save Magnus and go back home. I hope he will come with me even after I broke up with him so he can have his magic back.After a couple of minutes walking I had finally found him.
  "Magnus!", I called out.
  "What are you doing here Alec?"
  "I came to take you back home and out of this place".
  "What makes you think I want to go back with you. You left me when I had nothing left. I begged you to stay".
  "Magnus... I.. I was only trying to do what was best for you".
  "And what was best was to make a deal with my father behind my back".
  I was shocked because he found out. I'm guessing that my face was showing it too.
"What are you talking about".
  "You think i wouldn't find out".
"How did you know?"
  "Two days after coming here I found out the truth".
  "Magnus... I'm sorry".
  "Your sorry, really Alec, that's all you have to say".
  "I only did it to make you happy".
  "This wasn't you decision to make".
  "I didn't want you to suffer because of me without your magic. It was a part of you for so long".
  " WELL IT DIDN'T WORK! After you left me I was miserable".
  As he said that I saw tears begin to form in his eyes.
  "I didn't want that...",I started. My eyes started to tear up. I felt like I was about to break down at any moment.
  "I was going to have my memories of you erased from my mind".
  "Magnus...I..I'm so sorry. I was only doing what I thought was best. It hurt me to see you miserable".
  "Why didn't you just tell me or just be there and listen?"
  "I tried, but all I saw was you being miserable and I... I wanted to do something about it"." I knew that me alone couldn't make you happy".
  "You do make me happy Alec".
  "It didn't seem like it. And I just kept trying until I couldn't. I didn't know what else to do".
  I tried to hold in my tears but it didn't work.
  "Please Magnus, I love you more than anything".
  I began to walk closer to him hoping he will come back.
  "I.. I can't stand to be apart from you anymore", I said as I began to quietly sob." I know I made a really stupid mistake,but I just thought you would be happy. Even if that meant I had to be miserable just so you can be happy again".
     Magnus POV
  Hearing that Alec made a deal with my father behind my back makes me angry. I get what he wanted to do,but it was a stupid decision. Even though there is some anger in my body, I feel myself start to get emotional aswell.
  But hearing Alec say that he thought he wasn't good enough and couldn't make me happy, it hurt. I never wanted him to feel that way because he does make me happy. I should have told him how I really felt when I was powerless.
  Seeing Alec cry, I begin to walk closer to him. I pull him into a hug and he instantly wraps his arms around shoulders.
  "Let it out Alec, it's okay".
  As I said that, that is when he broke down. Tears begin to lightly roll down my cheeks aswell.
  "I... I love y..you Magnus, and I miss you so much.Without you I couldn't work and I felt miserable aswell".
  "I love you too Alexander".
  "You still do after everything that I've done. Even after I'm the reason you're in pain".
  "Yes, because I understand what you wanted to do, but it doesn't make it right because it wasn't your decision to make".
  "I know now, but all I wanted to do was help, but all I did was cause you more pain".
  "I think we are going to have to work more on communication, especially me", I said, "I know I should have told you how I completely felt".
  "I get it, it must have been hard on you so I didn't want to push you to tell me how you feel".
  "I know, I guess it is still hard to completely to open up and show my emotions at times".
  "I understand, but would you still be willing to give us another shot?"
  "Yes".
  "Yes".
  I nodded my head and he looked up at my face again. His cheeks were tear stained. I moved one of my hands up to caress his cheek.
  "It's okay Alexander, it's going to be alright".
  "Magnus?"
  "Yes."
  "Can I kiss you".
  "When it is you, you don't have to ask".
  He nodded his head and slowly leaned in. He puts his hands up gently to hold my face.I began to lean in aswell and our lips touched. The kiss was slow yet sweet and passionate. There was emotion in the kiss that made me feel safe. All the sadness and pain that has been experienced had been put into the kiss. But there was love that was put into the kiss aswell.
  We pull back and I see a faint smile on Alexander's face.
  "I missed this",Alexander whispered as he still held my face with his hands,"Being able to hold you like this".
  "I missed this aswell, just getting to be with you".
  "When we get out of here in a minute I was hoping  we could possibly find an apartment for the two of us".
  "Will I still be getting a walk in closet?"
  "Yes".
  "Then let's get out of here. To be honest I don't think I really want to be here in Edom anymore".
  Alexander grabbed my hand and we begin to run and meet up with Izzy and the others. Then we leave Edom and I am just glad to be reunited with Alexander when everything was worked out.