I'm Back Mutts!

Evangeline's P.O.V 

2 Years later...

I was just boarding my plane back to my home. I was nervous yet excited. I completely changed. I'm no longer the innocent, shy and scared girl. I'm a complete bad ass. My hair that was pitch black, now has red tips and dark purple high lights. My sense of clothing has taken a huge change. I now where Denim jackets, crop tops, short jean shorts and mostly black boots. In the 2 years that I was gone, I took Karate lessons and I am now the best fighter. I got curves in just the right places. All in all I was smokin' hot.

Once the plane landed and I had all my luggage, I managed to get a taxi at such a busy airport to take me to the pack house. Good thing that the driver was a werewolf. All the way through the young taxi driver kept flirting with me. I gotta admit though, he was kinda cute with black hair that was gelled in a messy style with baby blue eyes, and lips that looked as if they were set in a permanent smirk. 

As we reached the pack house I asked how much it cost to bring me here from the Airport. What surprised me though was that he said "No need to pay me, but I would like the very pretty girls number" 

"Ok" I reached into my hand clutch bag, which was a soft blue and pulled out a slip of paper. I wrote down 7 digits and gave it to him. With that he drove of.

I couldn't help but snicker, I mean like he seriously thought I was going to give him my real number, as if those were fake digits baby.

'Eva?'

'Yes Rosa'  It had been a while since I'v talked to my wolf.

'Will mate want us back?'

'Yes he will, I have a plan'

'Okay'

'We will play hard to get, no matter how much he begs for us to come back, we resist till he is begging on his knees'

'Ooh I like this plan' With that she left my mind.

I continued walking up to the pack house door. 

Knock

Knock

Knock

Just as I was about to knock again, the door swung open. There stood my Dad. I tackled him in a hug, and fell down on the ground with him. I stopped hugging him and moved back. My dad looked as if he were on the verge of tears. "E-Evangeline" 

"Hi daddy" Yes I was a daddy's girl, what you can't blame me.

"Marie! Come over here, our daughter is back!" He shouted, and hugged me again.

My mother came rushing in. As soon as she spotted my under my fathers huge embrace she came and hugged me in a bone crushing hug. "Evangeline where have you been for these past 2 years?"

"I'll explain just stop hugging me" I literally could not breathe. Jeez the woman could kill you without meaning to. "Of course, sorry sweety, come into the living room and spill. I just shook my head. My mother hasn't changed a bit.

As we went into the living room, I looked around and noticed that nothing had changed. "Well sweety are you just going to sit there? or are you going to explain your disappearance? " My mother asked me. Oh well, here goes, I thought to myself. 

I explained everything to them. From the morning when I woke up to the present. They just sat there opening and closing their mouths like a fish. My dad sat there, with a look of anger and sadness in them.

"Daddy whats wrong?" I asked.

"TELL ME WHO THIS BASTA** OF A MATE IS!!!!" He was yelling, so I decided to back up a little. "A-Ash Black future Alpha of the Shadow Moon pack" As soon as my dad heard me say that he said "I'm gonna kill the idiot for rejecting my daughter"

"You don't have to daddy, I'v got a plan" When I finished saying that I went up to my old room, and saw that they left it untouched. 

I can't wait till tomorrow I thought, as I drifted of to sleep...