Sweet Sweet Revenge...For Now

Evangeline's P.O.V 

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Ughhh! I rolled around on the bed and reached out. When I felt my alarm I lifted my hand and brought it back down hard. Thus silencing my alarm and breaking it into thousands of pieces. I got out of bed and went to my suitcase which I still have to unpack. I picked out a black dress that was tight at the top and flowed out at the bottom reaching my knees, pairing it with fish net stockings and black boots I walked into my bathroom and did everything I had to and walked out. I went over to my dresser and applied black eye liner, mascara and cherry lip gloss. I did my hair into a half up do which made my hair look as if there were roses in them. I grabbed my keys and walked down to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and quickly ate it. No one was around so I decided to just head to school. I went into the garage and saw my baby. Which was a shiny black Mercedes. I just hoped my mum or dad took her for a ride every once in a while. I started my car and revved the engine, I backed out of the garage and drove to school.

As I pulled into the school parking lot, I saw everybody staring at my car. Good thing that my windows were tinted so no one could see who was inside. Too bad, they were about to find out. As I stepped out I heard a group of guys giving me wolf whistles, which was ironic really because they are wolves. As I walked into the school, the most amazing scent hit me. I instantly knew it was my mates. I decided to ignore it. As I was going to the main office I was pulled into and empty class room. I felt tiny tingles shooting up from where the person was holding me. I knew it was Ash from the tingles and because the scent was familiar. "Hey you know your my second choice mate from the moon goddess right?" "Think again jerk wad I'm the mate you rejected in front of everybody. Evangeline Rose" When I said that I turned around and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, I exited the classroom and heard him groaning in pain. I had a satisfied smirk on my face knowing I had hurt him. I went to the main office and got my schedule and locker number. I looked at my schedule and saw that my first class was Homeroom. As I was heading to class I caught Ash's scent again. As I continued to go to class his scent got stronger and stronger, I opened the class door and saw Ash at the back of the class. I ignored him and went to the teacher that was already the class. She saw me approaching and stood up. "Ahhh you must be Evangeline, our returning student"

"Yes, and please call me Eva" 

"Very well, okay your seat is at the back in the third row" Great I had to sit next to that ass. I went over to my seat and took my books out and hanged my bag on the side of the table. "Well well look who we have here" When he said that I felt like punching him in his face. When class was over I packed my stuff up and went to my next class which was P.E. I walked into the Gym and looked around, only to see Ash and his group of friends in their P.E uniform and staring at me. Once again I ignored Ash and went to the teacher. "You must be Evangeline, our returning student, now just go the the changing rooms and pick out a uniform your size, change into it and come back out and sit in the middle of the Gym with the rest of the class" "Sir please call me Eva" "OK". I went and got a uniform my size and quickly changed into it. I left my bag in a tiny locker with my name on it. I walked back out and saw the whole class seated, when I sat down the teacher wasted no time in starting the lesson. "Okay class today we will be doing hand to hand combat. Ash you are first on the role and Eva you are last on it so you both are going to be paired up" I looked behind me and saw Ash smirking and then he mouthed 'Watch your back' The teacher paired everybody up the same way. Then he said the one word I was waiting for "Begin!" I walked over to Ash and said one word "Start"

You know the way I said I was now the best fighter? Well guess what. Ash didn't even get one punch in before I flipped him over. He was now lying on his back while everybody was laughing at him, including the teacher. His cheeks were now turning a slight pink from embarrassment. Well being the person I know am I decided to embarrass him more. "Wow the almighty Alpha Ash was beat by me and blushing" When I said that everybody started laughing harder. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" He jumped up and lunged at me which I dodged. By now everybody stopped to stare at us. He got up again but this time he turned into his wolf form. Shredding all his clothes. Good thing I was a white wolf because my clothes don't get shredded when I shift, it just disappears and comes back when I turn back into human form. So I decided to not hide my secret and shift. As soon as I was on all four paws, I heard a series of gasps. I was as big as an Alpha wolf and stronger. Once again Ash lunged at me but this time instead of dodging him, I grabbed his neck with my teeth and threw him across the Gym. He stood up again and I saw blood pooling out of his neck, then stopping. He was an Alpha and his injuries would heal faster. He ran right at me, I shifted into my human form and dodged. Before he lunged again I grabbed him by the neck again, but this time with my hands and pressed a nerve that made him fall unconscious, he shifted back into his human form without clothes on. All the girls shrieked and turned, while his friends carried him to the nurses office with a pair of shorts. The teacher turned to me with shock across his face and stuttered out.

"Y-you're a w-white wolf?"

"By the proof of me shifting into one, in front of everybody then yeah"

"There h-has NOT been a white wolf in a 100 y-years" 

"Well then I'm one so put those years on a hold" I said laughing at him. He looked like a blubbering idiot. 

"Class dismissed" He said then walked away shaking his head.

Through the whole day I didn't see Ash again. School finished and I was walking out the school doors when...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry For not updating. The story got deleted because of my brother, and I had to start over. Any way please continue reading. I promise the story gets a little better.