Runaway?!

Evangaline's P.O.V

I shift back into human form. Just to realize its morning which is weird because it was morning yesterday, meaning I was in the woods for an entire day. All of a sudden I feel a pain in my chest and along with it a flood of memories from yesterday. Me going to school, finding my mate, getting rejected in front of everybody, and now I'm here. I couldn't take it I was going to go away from here and come back soon, as a better me.

I ran home and went straight to my room. No one was at home because my parents had work and I had no siblings. I got out a suitcase and started packing my clothes, toiletries and ect. 

Once I was done packing I went downstairs and wrote a note saying that I will be back in 2 years. I knew they would be heart broken. My parents have been nothing else but kind to me, and here I am leaving them just like that with no reason stated. I guess I will tell them my reasons for leaving when I'm back.

'Eva?'

'Yeah Rosa'

'Why do you wanna leave, can't you just stay, and try to get mate to like us?'

'Sorry, but believe me, he will regret rejecting us' 

As soon as I said that last sentence, I walked out the door and to my new life for the next 2 years.