My Wolf?!

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY 'RARE VAMPIRE' I HOPE YOU DO AND GIVE IT A VOTE :) 

ALSO, GIVE 'Lend a Hand' A LOOK. IT LITERALLY HAS ONE PART :)

ANYWAY, ENJOY THIS BOOK :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evangaline's P.O.V

Ring Ring Ring Ring

AHHHHH!

I rolled over on my bed trying to remember what day it was, I look at my calender and realize that there is something written under today's date. I lean in closer and...

Thump!

I fall right out of the bed and face plant onto the ground. I quickly get up and look at the mirror, my face was red the shade of scarlet. Grrrrr I look at the calender again and look at the scribbled writing and realize that today is the day that I turn 16. The day I find my mate. Just as I was about to gather all my clothes my mother barges in with a HUGE smile on her face. "Oh sweety you're already awake, now go and wear something nice. YOU ARE GOING TO FIND YOUR MATE TODAY AFTER ALL!" My mother squealed. Sometimes my mom acted like a teenage girl, not at all like the average mother. Shes also the mate of the second most powerful Alpha in the world and the largest pack. "But mom you didn't find your mate till you were 17, I'm only 16 I might not find mine" I said nervously while shaking a little with two reasons why I didn't want to find my mate today. 

1. What if my mate thinks I'm ugly and worthless and not good enough to be the Luna.

2. What if he rejects me straight out in front of everybody at school. After all I go to a school that has only werewolves in it. 

"No, now go get ready and take some spare clothes remember you're also going to shift today." "Oh Shites, I completely forgot that my wolf is going to come out today" I mentally face palmed myself on the face for forgetting such an important thing. The only reason I was excited that I was turning 16 today was the fact that I finally get to turn into a wolf.

Once I was ready I started heading downstairs to grab some breakfast. That was when I felt it. My bones hurting like hell and I knew my wolf was coming out. I quickly headed outside and to the back of our pack house.

Right then and there I transformed into a...