Jerk!

Evangeline's P.O.V

I cannot believe it. My wolf was pure white, she told me that her name is Rosa. White wolves are extremely rare. They come with a special power that no one else has or can ever obtain except them. They are either killed by jealousy or other wolves are scared and kill them. As I shifted back into my human form, I couldn't help but wonder what my power would be. Oh well I sigh as I start walking to school.

As I enter the school the most amazing scent hits me. It smells like peppermint and a fruity smell, gosh any girl would fall on their knees because of that smell.

'Mate!' Rosa shouts enthusiastically.

I follow the smell and bump into something hard. I start to fall but someone caught me just before I hit the floor. Tiny tingles shoot up from the spot where the person was holding me. I look up to see Ash, the school jock and future Alpha of the most powerful pack in the world. He had a scowl on his face which made me rather confused. Just as I was about to ask what was wrong he speaks. "Whats your name?" His voice his so smooth I just wanted to melt into a puddle. "E-Evangeline Rose" I reply weakly. "I Ash Black, reject you Evangeline Rose as my mate" My heart starts to throb in so much pain.

My wolf lets out a howl of agony.

Why did he reject us Eva what did we do? My wolf cries out. I respond to her. 

I don't know wolfy I cry out. 

I felt tears on the verge of pouring out. I feel everybody staring at us. They probably heard him reject me. As I felt one tear slip, I did the most unexpected thing anybody would ever do. I slapped him hard, right across the face, and shouted "YOU JERK!". He looked back at me in shock, at which I could see a red mark across his cheek. I jumped out of his arms and ran towards the exit. I shifted into my wolf form and ran into the woods. Good thing my school was built in the woods. I gave total control to my wolf and gave up my part of conscious.