Kidnapped? Then Saved?

Cade's P.O.V

After my some what ruined date with Eva, I decided to just head back. 

Today I felt great, except for the fact that Eva is going on a date with that mutt. I spent my whole day with the usual routine. Do some work in the morning, then in the afternoon go to a donor (Person who gives blood to vampires) But my evening plan was ruined. I don't know why but it felt like something wasn't right, I paced around my living room. Vampire royals were scattered around the place. Each vampire had a specialty or gift. Since I'm a royal, I got a gift. My gift was that I can see through other people's eyes, if I thought hard enough. I decided to see where Eva was. I used our little connection to sense her first. I couldn't feel any movement from her, that's when I started panicking. She can't be asleep can she? No, its like 8:45 right now. I used my gift. All I saw was blackness, then everything was a blurr, as if she was just awakening, then what I felt and saw was heart shattering. My beloved was behind what looked like jail bars, she was panicking. I got all my best fighters and guard vampires. I told them what was happening, they all stayed silent until I was finished. I used mine and Evas bond and followed it using my vampire speed. She was in trouble, I need to save her....

Evangeline's P.O.V

When I started to wake up, memories of what happened came back. When my eyes started to unblurr, panic started to set in the pit of my stomach. "HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!" No reply, but I did see something or someone shift in the corner "Who's there?" Still no reply. I heard light footsteps coming my way. I started panicking even more. When the person started to come closer, I saw the familiar figure of... Ash "ASH HELP ME! WHY AM I HERE!?!"

"Because I want you to stay away from that bloodsucker" He spat looking at me "I see the way you look at him, you are mine not his" 

"Ash I have to choose, YOU DON'T CHOOSE WHO I CAN BE WITH" I shouted the last part so it would get through his thick skull. "Oh but I can" 

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

"Like this" He quickly opened the cell door and darted towards me. I think he forgot something. Before he could get on top of me or grab me. I tripped him and got him in a choke hold. "Ash you let me get out of here"

"No" He said through gritted teeth. I put more pressure on. He whimpered in pain. "I won't let you go Eva"

"Why?"

"Because I love you-"

"Yeah, you love me enough to kidnap me" While I was talking I started to hear shouts, thuds and feet, lots of feet running this way. I kept Ash in the choke hold, in case it was his wolves. But instead I saw a group of... vampires, with Cade at the front of them all. I let go of Ash and ran up to Cade. "Cade how did you find me?"

"I followed our bond"

"Thank you" I heard a loud growl, I forgot about Ash being here. I turned around his eyes were glowing. "Jet calm down please" His wolf was violent, if he didn't calm down, someone is going to get hurt.

Cade's P.O.V

By the time we reach, what I think is that mutts pack house. We see warrior and guard wolves surrounding the border. They started to growl when they saw us. "Don't kill just stun" I ordered "Yes Prince" They went and started stunning the wolves. "You 8 follow me" I followed the bond. When I reached to where Eva was, I almost laughed. Eva had Ash I think it was in a choke hold. When she saw me, she ran, ran right into me. "Cade how did you find me?" I replied with a simple "I followed our bond"

"Thank you" I was about to say anytime but, we all heard a loud growl. I looked up and saw the mutts eyes glowing "Jet calm down please" Wait I thought his name was Ash. Eva looked at me with an expression that said 'I will tel you later' I just nodded. We both turned, and looked up just in time as he was about to pounce. "ASH STOP, JET YOU STOP TOO!" Ughhhh I never knew she could yell so loud, I have sensitive hearing remember. That mutt did stop though. "Eva go back up, I will handle him" 

"No, I will"

"Bu-"

"I said no!" I backed up a little. She walked up to Ash.

Evangeline's P.O.V

"I Evangeline Rose, reject you Ash Black as my mate" He started to whimper uncontrollably. "Ash accept the rejection or you will feel pain"

"N-no, I will get you back"

"No you won't, you are too territorial, over protective and you never listen to me"

"I can change the way I am"

"No you can't, now accept the rejection" I didn't know I had so much power in my voice. Ha must be because I am a white wolf. He whimpered again before saying "I Ash Black, a-accept your rejection" As soon as he finished, I felt as if a ton of bricks had been lifted. Ash stared at me for a while before saying "Ughh why did I even bother over you anyway" Then walked of. I smiled, I am so happy he is gone. I turned to look at Cade. He ran up to me using his speed and hugged me. "I-I need t-to breath" i said tapping his shoulder. "Oh sorry" He released me and said. "I am just so happy, you accepted me" With that we headed back. He took me to his place, and let me tell you. It was NOT a house, it was a fudging MANSION! It was gorgeous. "Eva there is one thing we need to do"

"What?"

"I have to officially make you mine, its simple. I just announce you to my loyal subjects and we have a red ribbon tied around both our wrists, nothing else"

"That's simple, so sure. When and what do I have to wear?"

"Tonight, I will get someone to bring you down. I will have a dress prepared for you"

"Thank you Cade"

"Your welcome, princess" Aweee he gave me a pet name. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short... I think...

Any way... CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY: Horror Stories...

You can find it on my profile.

Please

Comment

Vote

&

Follow