//Five

"Minjoo?" surprised on seeing the younger just came out of the bathroom Chaewon immediately noticed the odd expression. "Why are you looking like that.." out of her will she unconsciously ran her hand up to the other's cheek and started to rub it lightly. "Were you crying?"

"It's none of your business."

-----

Yuri POV

"She's back." a long deep sigh came after as Minjoo hopelessly leaned her back to the chair. "I don't know what to feel." she sounded so troubled, confused and messed.

We always meet since the day Chaewon left because I feel like I'm responsible of looking after her.

Staring up to the plain white ceiling of the shop where we decided to have some talk she sighed once again. "I was really excited and nervous when I saw her yesterday."

"She looks pretty as usual."

"I see." offering my ears to her ready to listen to whatever she wants to say I took a sip from the coffee we ordered. "Such an unexpected reunion indeed."

Then out of a sudden she sat up straight and squinted her eyes and thought of something for a moment. "But she was with this girl." you can barely tell she's unsure of her answer. "Some kinda tall with a blonde hair, she's cute."

Resting my chin on my own palm I directly stared at her "Your point is..?" watching her being to troubled by just a simple question I chuckled. "C'mon say it."

Minjoo isn't that type of person to observe people around her unless she's interested, I can really tell she didn't change since highschool.

"Nothing." she plainly answered and shook her head.

I simply laughed by how obvious Minjoo is whenever she's lying. She's easy and hard to read at the same time. "Tell me, before Yena shows up and drag me away again." I said and wandered my eyes checking for possible signs of a duck.

"I don't know." literally drinking the coffee like a water she gulped it all and sighed out of satisfaction. Coffee is really everything for her (a/n:gurl same) and here I am being amazed by how she did that.

"I told to myself I'm over with her."

"Seems like its just a big lie."

A bitter smile came out after, running her hand up to her hair Minjoo stared up to the ceiling and probably thought of things again. Watching her actions she really never fail to amuse me.

"We all know that both of your feelings are mutual." I cracked the silence around us and laid my coffee to hers, simply thinking that a cup isn't enough for her.

She took back her attention to me when she heard the sound of plates clashing. Her eyes found her own cup replaced with a new filled coffee that somehow made her happy even in this kind of conversation. "I dont think its still the same."

"We've been away from each other for years, we met different person, we interacted with bunch of personalities, we're in the sea of people."

Picking up my phone as soon as I felt the vibration from it I cheekily smiled, it's from the duck. Turning my attention back to Minjoo I kept back my phone to my bag. "Knowing Chaewon.."

"She's not the type of person to easily forget something." I bet Chaewon's been sneezing a lot already because of us talking about her. Been months since we last had Chaewon as our topic since I told myself that I won't be talking about her infront of Minjoo.

Biting her lower lip she thought of it for a second. "I dont want to expect, I want to keep everything for me as low as possible."

Yujin POV

"Chaewon wake up." pinching her nose as a way to wake her up from her deep sleep I giggled when she gently slapped my hand away and started to scratch her nose. Such a baby, or more likely a dangerous murderous living roaster.

Soon then I heard a yawn from her as soon as she opened her eyes it went directly met mine, such a scary glare early in the morning. "I'm sleeping?" she annoyingly said, no even good morning or any greeting, well what do I expect from her.

Forcefully pulling the thick blanket covering her we had a tug war, and oh, we didn't sleep on the same bed. That's something she will never allow, it's either I sleep in a different room or sleep on the floor, those are the only choices. "And its time to wake up." winning over the sheet I started to fold. "Lets go out." laying it back to the drawer where it was placed I turned back my attention to her.

"No." she sternly replied and faced the other direction. Hugging the plain white pillow she tried her best to sleep. Does sleeping on a comfy bed makes you want to sleep more? I can't relate since I'm always staying on the floor, or sometimes on the couch. 

"Why? didnt we came here to enjoy."

"I'm enjoying myself isnt obvious?"

Crossing my arms as I pout my lips trying to act cute so she would at least consider talking with me lightly, like why is she such a scary person. "Just when are you going to be soft for me." whiny like a baby I badly wanted to throw tantrums but I know she won't deal with it or much worse she'll just probably cast me out.

"I have a soft spot for someone." she mumbled almost inaudible but puppies has big ears for a reason and so I didn't missed what she said. Did she just said she have a soft spot, she? Kim Chaewon? a fine lady who only cares nothing but study and her mom. 

Oh wait, probably it's her mom. Weird.

"What was that?" I teased pretending I wasn't paying attention and I didn't to heard her.

"I said get out of here."

"How about coffee?"

"Fine."

Bingo. Easy as pie, people whose life only rotates in studies are the easiest type of person to lure using a cup of fresh brewed coffee. Or maybe it only works to her, who knows.

------