//Two

Waiting for the plane to land I widely smiled as I stare at the person beside me leaning on my shoulder sleeping peacefully like an angel from the sky.

"Wake up." lightly pinching her nose she cutely whined as soon as she woke up. It seems like her sleep isn't enought yet. 8 hours flight is pretty long too, and she slept since we rode the airplane how can an 8 hours sleep is still not enough.

"I'll leave you here if you wont get up." I threatened her and carefully stood up from my seat making sure her head wont fall off. "Hey.."

Her eyes were half open when she glared at me. Those captivating eyes as usual, getting me so froze up. "Okay." she answered and did the same thing, getting her items preparing ourselves to take our leave.

As we make our way out of the airport waiting for a taxi we could grab since I didn't inform anyone about me going back here, wait I have no one to inform afterall.

"How much long?" her stiff voiced spoke up. I can barely tell she's not in the mood of waiting at the moment.

Giving out a weak smile I lightly patted her head. "Just a little bit more."

"Are you sure about this?" I followed a question to her, knowing every single thing about her I wanted to make sure she wont regret a thing about this decision of hers. "I mean--"

"Yes." a plain answer yet so scary especially when it came from her. She's really intimidating, interesting. "Really thank you for this." she's a vending machine of emotion. Now she sounds soft. She's really hard to read.

"It's fine, I also want to visit your place." it's been like 3 years already and one more year and we'll be graduating college already. Three years, pretty long.

I've been with her for three years already.

"Taxi." she raised her hand and called out for the driver's attention. She looks like a kid asking for some candy. Oh well for the past years I spent with her she didn't even change a little.

Okay maybe she looks cuter.

And prettier.

"Stop spacing out and get in." and for a second I thought she went soft mode. I just thought.

I obediently followed her word and went in, sitting at the back because she took the passenger seat and who am I to stop her when she's clearly the boss. Stealing glances from her the driver gave me a confused look. I'm not being a creep stop it.

Her side profile is just too powerful not to notice okay.

Slowly grabbing my phone from my bag I secretly took a picture of her, I can't let this moment pass it's a one in a million chance.

Completely forgetting the shutter sound and the flash I easily got caught of taking photos and so I threw my phone back to my bag acting like nothing happened.

"Dumb." she mumbled and turned her attention back to the window enjoying the view of her long missed place. I can clearly tell that she missed her hometown very much. Just looking at her gives me satisfaction already.

I guess I'm lucky?

No.

"You're showing too much affection."

I snapped out and shook my head vigorously and strongly denied the accusation she blamed on me. I already got caught and yet I still have the guts to deny.

I heard a sigh from her. "Seriously.." she looked directly into my eyes with such plain yet pretty expression of hers. Since the day I met her, I can never get enough of her expressionless face. "Yujin stop it."

I gave up and rested my back to the seat, leaning my head on it hoping I can have some rest even for a short time. "Okay I'll stop." I said for the last time before gently closing my eyes.

I'm really amazed how she's still with me even I make her really uncomfortable most of the time. And much more to my surprise she's still considering me as her friend.

Even I wont accept our status as friends, I tried like 3 times to ask for her but all of those are fail. I guess it's really hard to ask someone whose life only rotates in studying and working.

Maybe I should just try next time.

In the right time.

Though I don't know when is that.

I'll just wait.

If its even possible.

I love believing to something impossible.

A bad habbit of mine.

------