frozen quotes

SUNDAY, April 7th
"I'm very sorry for the mess here, I hope you don't mind. I've been very busy this weekend."

I smile at Steph as we both settle down in the sofa of her living room. "Mitch don't help you?"

She laughs by herself after hearing that, which kinda answer the most by itself. "I don't even think he's touched a vacuum cleaner before," she states, making me laugh as well.

The tv in front of us show a couple of hockey players making themselves ready for tonight's game. As the blue team enter the ice, I can hear Steph cheer loudly beside me.

The Leafs are facing Montreal in my hometown tonight, and I'm honestly quite sad that I'm not in the actual arena right now. My feelings for both of these teams are strong and I'll probably be pleased with whatever result tonight.

As the national anthem ends, Steph throws a blanket for me to warm underneath. "I expect both of our men to make at least a goal each. Especially Willy, it's your hometown after all."

I smile as she shoves me lightly. "He's not my man," I say quietly, burrowing my chin underneath the soft white blanket. "I wouldn't mind a few goals though."

I can see Steph roll her brown eyes playfully beside me, smiling by herself, "I give it two weeks."

I smile by myself, deciding to not comment what she just said as I've denied any type of emotion towards William too many times already.

"So is your family there watching?" I can suddenly hear her ask, making me slightly  uncomfortable. "They're big fans, right?"

Moving a little in my seat, I decide to keep my feelings as invisible as possible as I speak. "I think Logan, my brother, is watching his daughter tonight. These games are a little to late for her liking."

"You're an aunt?" Steph asks, her voice filled with excitement.

"I am, yeah," I answer, my shoulders sinking a little as the previous topic seems to be gone. "Her name is Ava, she was born in December 2017. She's the cutest thing ever."

Steph smiles at my description, thoughtfully glancing back at the tv again. "I sometimes wonder how mine and Mitch's future child will look like. I'm sorry, that's maybe a little creepy."

I shake my head as she a smiles shyly. "It's not creepy at all!" I tell her. "As long as they get your cleaning skills, I'm sure they'll be perfect."

We both laugh, turning back our gazes towards the tv as The Leafs suddenly scores in front of us. Zach Hyman's happy face covers the screen as we both cheer loudly.

"What about your dad?"

My happiness sinks as she says those words.

"Do you think he's at the game?"

I bite my bottom lip as we both sit back down after our celebrations, staring at the table in front of us before shaking my head lightly. "No. He's just.. busy."

_________________________

ellewilson some people are worth melting for

stephlachancee U hot thoughhh
fournier.cole At first I didn't see Buster and was 100% sure that u were pregnant or smtn
naia97grant @fournier.cole What's up with you and pregnancy's though
naia97grant Very stunning btw, slaying it like always Elleson
auston_matthews Frozen-quotes are the best quotes.
camilaandrews96 Me, Logan and Ava miss u lots, hottie
loganwilson95 @camilaandrews96 hey don't mention me in that comment pls
camilaandrews96 @loganwilson95 oh sorry love, I forgot that it was your OTHER sister that you cried about for missing too much last night xx.
ellewilson @loganwilson95 @camilaandrews96 aw I love you
marner_93 (waiting for Willy's comment)

_________________________
William>
Text Message
Today, 11:25 PM

you are incredibly beautiful

wrong number again?

not even the slightest.

_________________________