buster

FRIDAY, March 22nd

_________________________

ellewilson he told me it's windy

patriciawilson1969 <3
naia97grant Wow, you really suck at choosing pictures
alison.t Tell him he's cute
loganwilson95 He's a Canadians fan, I can tell
fournier.cole Damn, who's the girl in black dress beside you Elle?
loganwilson95 @fournier.cole HAHAHHA
ellewilson @fournier.cole @loganwilson95 i'm just gonna block u both

_________________________

"Good boy, Buster!"

The little dog runs happily on his short legs, leaving the stick in my hand for me to throw again. As soon as he's started running again, I take the chance to draw a few lines on the scratch I'm working on.

We're at the park, me and Buster. It doesn't seem to matter where I am, whether it's Montreal or Toronto I always end up in places like these.

I find it very calming to hear the surroundings so clearly, no matter if it's laughter or just a car passing by. I guess it's just the knowledge of my surroundings doing their usual stuff that calms me, it tells me that everything's in its place.

What I'm scratching on right know is just a pair of simple heals. They probably won't be good enough to show at work, I just find it soothing to get rid of my ideas.

My hand freezes as soon as I notice how Buster's not in sight. My heartbeat increases as I quickly get my things together, placing it in my bag before pacing through the park.

Sure, there's many threes and he could be hiding everywhere, but I still am worried. He's small and very shy, it just isn't like him to go away like this.

I follow the little path but suddenly, my steps end. A couple of feet away, I recognize Buster's brown fur. Though he's not all alone, a guy's kneeling down in front of him and they seem to get along unexpectedly well.

Continuing my steps towards the dog, I take the chance to observe the stranger. He's wearing grey running clothes and a pair of EarPods, so what he did before meeting Buster seems kinda obvious. Deciding to focus on the dog once I come a little closer, I don't see his facial features before they notice me.

Buster quickly runs up to me, licking my hand as I knee down to scratch him under his chin. "Hi Busty," I smile, before quickly glancing up to the stranger to get his attention as well. "Thank you for finding him, and sorry if he interrupted you or something."