52

Hey! Leave a comment at the end of this telling me your thoughts please! I love having feedback and what I can do better ❤️

Harvey's POV
The last 3 weeks were hell. I've obviously enjoyed performing and staying with Loren, but I've missed Rye so much. We've stopped calling as much as we did 2 weeks ago but I guess we've both been busy...

I wish I was seeing him soon...

Rye's POV
We played Edinburgh tonight, that crowd is always amazing! Screams and chants are just epic, hearing a crowd sing a song that we wrote is unreal.

No matter how many times I play a show, or play to someone, somebody singing our song back to me surprises me every time...

We're staying at a hotel tonight as we have another Edinburgh show tomorrow. We decided that Brook and Andy would have a room, Jack and Mikey would have a room, so that left me and Alex. Darren having a room to himself.

After 30 minutes of getting our stuff in the rooms, we went out for a meal. But Alex decided to stay and edit the vlogs.

"Naaaaaandoooos"
"Wheyyyy wheeyyyy NAAAANDOOOS" Brook had decided to scream on the way there. Andy lighting up and laughing at the sight of his fiancé...

I sighed and thought about Harvey, I miss him, I wish he was back here so we could make this a triple date, but once again, I'm the third wheel... fifth wheel?

"Hey let's go for a buffet instead" Mikey suggests, making the others laugh as Brook had crossed the road. I smiled along hiding my pain. (Sorry I cringed at this 😂)

We got our table, a round booth, Brandy in one side of me and Mack on the other, stick between the couples, tipical...
Once we had sat down and ordered, we talked for a bit waiting for our food.
"Nah, nah, nah wait I've got a question"
"Go in then brook"
"Let's see what comes out of his mouth this time" Jack whispered to me, making me chuckle.
"Nah come on, right. What, what would happen if, if one of us left"
"Brook- why- why would you? What?" Jack seemed unsteady about the question but I don't think any of the boys noticed, but I did.

Luckily, nobody answered the question as our food came and we began to eat.

*time skip to they've ordered dessert*
Andy and Brook and I all got our own desserts, Jack got a chocolate brownie and Mikey didn't get one because he knew Jack would give him some of his. Something Harvey would do...

We finished, paid and left the restaurant.

Alex's POV (the boys have just left the hotel)
I instantly pull out my phone and FaceTime him.
"Heyyy"
"Hi, the boys just went out for a meal"
"Don't you want to go with them?"
"No I'd rather be able to talk to you" he smiles
"Awe babe that's so cute" he laughs
I just freeze for a second.
"Are- are you okay? Alex?"
"Y-yeah, yeah I just miss you" I smile sadly and flop myself on the bed, hiding my face.
"Awe baby don't do that I can't see your face"
"That's the point"
"Are you blushing" he teases
"Noooo" I whine
"Yes you are" he laughs
I love that laugh, I love that smile, I love the way he hugs me, I love the way he kisses me. I just love him.
I lifted my head to see him smiling.
"See, now I can see my pretty boy" I blushed again
"Stop!" I laughed

It carried on like this for about 10 minutes, then we talked about maybe telling the boys, but not rye...
——————————
Oof... I might double update today if I get the next chapter done 😂
Also s/o to my friend Alina (idk if she reads this book) bc I'm meeting her in 19 days and she wrote a oneshot about me and brook 😍

Also, Sonny is taking over Jack as my cheat lane 😂 I'm in love with him 😂
Follow my Instagram @brookiesboy for me obsessing and updates and stuff 😂👏🏻
Ily guys so much ❤️
Thanks for reading ❤️