50

Omg were half way through 😭 also 18.6k reads HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT NOW

Third Person POV

After the long 4 hour journey they finally got to Manchester, at 3am...

Andy was the most awake, helping Darren check into the hotel while the others got their bags from the van. Once checked in, they all went to their rooms, Rye staying with Jack an Mikey since they didn't want to leave him alone and knowing Andy liked being alone with Brooklyn (who knows why? hmphf)

*Time skip brought to you by Harvey who I forget is acctually in this story and will get a POV chapter soon 😊*

Rye was the first awake, at 8am, taking advantage of this to be the first in the shower. During the 15 minutes he spent in the bathroom, singing , loudly... Mikey had woken up.

"Jack, babe" he whined, wanting his finance to wake up. Jack just hummed and pulled Mikey closer to him.

"Babe we've got to get out of bed" Mikey smiled fondly at the half asleep boy in front of him.

"Fffffive more minutesss" Mikey laughed at his boy. Kissing his forehead.

"MACK IS SO REAL OMG" Rye had emerged from the bathroom watching the two lovers cuddle. Mikey just laughed at him.

-

Soon enough Brandy was also awake, after a morning make out session... (😉)

-
The 5 boys all had breakfast in the hotel cafe, messing around with plates and cups before being told off by hotel staff, unsurprisingly.

Eventually, Brook, Mikey and Rye went out to look around some shops while Andy and Jack did the same, just, in different places.

Jack's POV

"And, can I talk to you about something?" They were sat in Starbucks, killing some time.

"Yeah sure, everything okay?"

"um- yeah? Maybe, I don't know..."

"you can tell me, it's okay"

"Um- It's been a month since Mikey proposed. Still the best day of my life, but what if he's made a mistake, what if I'm not good enough for him? What if we're to young and he regrets it? I'm not even 20 yet and-"

"Jack, Jack, calm down. Mikey loves you. I've known him long enough to see what he looks like when he looks at someone he loves. It's more than that when he looks at you. You mean the world to him. I can see it. You guys are made fo eachother. Maybe not as perfect and Me and Brook but still" They both laughed.

"Yeah, Thanks And. He's my world too. God, I don't know what I'd do if you weren't my best friend"

-
Third Person POV

"Okay guys, are you ready for sound check?" Darren announced to the room. It was 5pm and they had an hour before meet and greet and VIP.

"YEAH" Brook screamed into the microphone, making it make a squeaky noise.

"Yeah, babe? don't do that" Andy said kissing his finance.

"Okay, as cute and adorable as you are, we need to get soundcheck done" Mikey laughed.

"Oh alright"

They finished rehearsing the rest of the songs and went to another room for Meet and Greet.

(I have no idea how meet and greet or VIP works so don't get mad. K thanks)

"I think the photo order should go, Rye and Jack on the outsides, Andy and Mikey next to Rye and then Brooklyn next to Jack" Darren announced getting us ready for Meet and Greet.

"Why?"

"Because Bl- You guys don't need the fans asking about relationships in the group. They already know about Brook and Andy"

"It's not like they never have before? What about when they were absolutely convinced Randy and Jacklyn were real?" Andy stated.

"Look we don't need to argue just get the photos done" Darren scoffed and walked to the entrance the get people inside and lined up.

The photo order was eventually: Rye, Brook, Andy, Fan, Mikey, Jack.

The Meet and Greet took about an hour and then onto VIP for another hour.

VIP went smoothly, most people congratulating Brook and Andy, some asking if this meant other band members were dating, and some there just to thank the boys for what they'd done for them.

Once VIP was over they had an hour til the show. They decided to just hang out backstage. Brook and Jack had decided to throw bread at the other boys, Rye soon joining in... Leaving Andy and Mikey annoyed slightly.

That was until Jack asked Mikey if they could talk outside the room.

"Are we still going to tell them?"

"Of course babe, Just like we planned" Mikey held Jack's hand, the one with his ring on it. (Weirdly, nobody had noticed?) He lifted it to his lips and pressed a soft kiss atop of the ring. "I love you Jacky. I always will. You are my world and I'm happy I get to finally claim you as mine"

"Awe mikes babes" Jack pressed a short but simple kiss on to Mikey's, he returned the small gesture before they both went back to the boys almost ready to perform.

"You guys ready?"

"Yup. Let's get this TOUR STARTED!" Rye screamed earning a cheer from the rest of the boys.

They stood at the side of the stage, waiting for their cue to go on.

"MANCHESTERRRRR!" Andy screamed into his Mike as 'No No No' started to play.

The songs were going great, Brooklyn had a voice crack, the crowd 'hated Andy' and Rye had fallen over twice... maybe 3 times...

Mikey looked over at Jack as they came to the end of 'Stranger' and without hesitation, as Jack finished off the song...

"Before you were a stranger" Mikey held his hand, turning Jack to face him, pulling him towards his face andconnecting their lips. The crowd screamed. But they didn't hear it. No matter how many times they had kissed, this was the best.

They parted after a few seconds, Jack burying his red face in Mikey's neck. Mikey's smile couldn't be bigger if he tried.

--------------
OOF leaving it there. but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have tour planned, a Harvey chapter planned to be written and a few Ralex stuff. What else would you guys wanna see?

-Alex 💘