XIX - "FitBit"

I opened the front door and the comforting aroma of breakfast filled my nostrils as I walked in. I had went out to the gym early this morning to get my day started before school so I could be ready for tomorrow. I had been training these past few days while Kai, Liam, and Blake went out to go deal with Jack Thompson and his attempt to steal the Deck of Cards' shipment thanks to me.

Since they went to do business that also means that they've had to miss a couple days of school - which I actually didn't mind, kind of. I mean it feels a little abnormal to not have them around that much but it's also nice to start focussing a little more on myself again. I've been training and finishing some school work without interruptions, I even went to go visit George at his penthouse which was really nice. But most of my time I've spent wandering around the rooms of the house and studying for upcoming Winter exams.

Kai and the others have been calling me everyday to check up on me, saying that they had to travel to another state just to catch him since he's been on the run when he found out they were looking for him. It was actually quite funny, he tries stealing from the Deck of Cards and he thinks he can get away with it. But since he's been moving around a lot they can't catch him, smart, but dumb.

I finished my breakfast that the chef had prepared for me and hurried upstairs to get ready. Since the house has been silent these past couple of days I've been left with my thoughts, which was uncomfortable. But whenever the negativity starts flooding my mind I just sing a song or call Williams or George, that always helps me get my mind off of things. My mom has been trying to call me but I just ignore them and go on with my day, she really disappointed me this week, taking Jewels' side instead of mine. She knew what he put me through but instead pushed it aside and focussed on the fact that he was back. It's not like he had changed, he just looked more murderous.

I shake off my thoughts about Jewels and instead start picking out my outfit for today. I dried my wet hair with the towel while using my other hand to hold up the towel that was wrapped around my wet body and searched through the hangers. After my eye finally caught an outfit I slipped it off the hanger and set it on to my bed. I went back into my closet to get a black lace lingerie piece and slipped them on - I walked back over to the outfit that was laying on top of my comforter and slipped it on as well. I hurried over to my vanity and put a couple of of snap clips into my hair to set it in place, and I applied some cherry chapstick onto my lips.

 I hurried over to my vanity and put a couple of of snap clips into my hair to set it in place, and I applied some cherry chapstick onto my lips

I tied on my shoes and arranged my room before heading out to school. I slung my bag over my shoulder and headed out the front door into Robin and stayed put for a second, listening to the satisfying sound of the engine before driving off.

Since none of the guys were here, I've been parking in Liam's spot until they come back. I still continued to ignore onlookers and avoid speaking to anybody until I get my day over with. Some of the days I just go without talking at all which I'm not complaining about, but again, it feels abnormal since the guys are kind of growing on me. I guess I just kind of miss having them annoy me every once in awhile but I've been occupying myself in the book report and training, so at least I have something to do throughout my day.