chapter 9: the beginning

It was a beautiful morning and Francine was like at the sun room the her room window. It was a Saturday but she woke up early. After the party day, she's had tons of sleep because she was given the rest of the week off.

Williams is taking her out today and she wants to check out some apartments with him. She's tired of staying with her mom already. She was still lost in the thought when there came a knock on the door.

She rushed to open since her mom had gone to her shop despite the ten million she gave her. When she saw it was Williams, she flew into his arms and hugged him.

"How are you dear,"he said looking very glad to see her.

"I'm fine. Come and eat."she said ushering him to the dining table. She served him pepper soup as appetizer.
Then, the main course was porridge and fish sauce with zobo drink and dessert cake for dessert.

~•~

Francine was in her bed after a long day with Williams. The visit to the real estate agency was eventful. She's bought a bungalow within trekkable distance to her workplace. It was very pretty and has a nice view.

She was going to be leaving for her new home the next day. They've even hired a moving agency for moving her properties and few furnitures that her mom promised her.

Life was going as planned, she thought with a smile on her face as she drifted off to sleep.

Hello lovelies, sorry for the late update, I was having a test. I would try to update tomorrow but m not promising ooo. Sorry it's short. Thanks for your perseverance and please don't forget to vote.

Loves 😘😘😘😘

Book suggestions:may by love_richie