" This is it. This is the one." Carson said pointing to the diamond ring.
" It's one of a kind. It's perfect." Carson said proudly.

" That's beautiful sir. It's one of a kind." The seller said." How much is it?" Carson asked.

" It's one of the most expensive ring here in the store. It cost for about 1.4 million dollars." The seller said.

" I'll take it." Carson said." Would you like it to be cash or credit?" The seller asked.

" Do you take black card?" Carson asked." Yes. Most celebrities goes here and even politicians and they use black card." The seller said.

They bought the ring and went back to the hotel. And exactly they saw Brynn and the squad.

So Carson took the advantage and talk to her." Uh, hey Brynn... I know we're not in good terms right now... but... would you like to go to the beach tonight?" Carson asked.

Brynn looked at him directly in his eyes thinking if she would say yes or no so in order to answer she turned to Kaycee who nodded.

She looked back at Carson and nodded." Let's eat." William said.
" There's a restaurant near by and I already reserved a table for all of us." William said.

" That's great! Let's go then." Lauren said. They head out the hotel as Carson looked at Sean giving him a worried look.

" Don't worry about it." Sean comforted before they followed the squad.

Fans came rushing quickly to them to take pictures luckily Kaycee and Sean's body guards who are in a civil uniform.

All eyes were on them as a waiter leaded them to their table. As they waited for the food John speak up.

" How are we going to find Jordyn in Las Vegas. Vegas is huge she might be close or she might be far away from here." John said.

" That was what I'm thinking." Kenzie said. Then the food was served and they all ate.

" It's on me." Brynn said. She paid for the food and all of them went back to the hotel to discuss on how they are going to find Jordyn in Las Vegas.

" Let's split up and ask people. Easy peasy." Kenzie said." Great idea." Lauren said.

" So, shall we start?" John asked." Yes." William said. They all head out the hotel and roam around the city asking people if they seen Jordyn but all the answers is no.

It's already sunset and they've been looking for the whole day but no one hasn't seen Jordyn.

Brynn was already tired and ready to give up. She sat down at the bench and sighed.

Carson noticed so he bought a water bottle from a near by store and sat next to Brynn carefully.

He looked at her and gave her the water. Brynn looked at him and grabbed the water bottle.

" Thanks." Brynn said. Carson couldn't help but smile. They both turned to the sunset at the waves crash to the shore.

They are at the beach and it was peaceful. Carson held Brynn's hand and both of them looked at each other.

" I'm sorry on how I reacted. I'm just worried about you. And to think that I could loose you was my biggest fear." Carson explained.

" I was mean to you. You don't have to be sorry. In fact I'm the one who should be sorry." Brynn said.

Carson smiled and caressed her cheek and pulled her close for a side hug. Brynn placed her head on his shoulder and rested.

The squad were on their way to meet up at the beach and as they pulled up by the side of the road they saw Brynn and Carson.

Carson stood up and dragged Brynn to the shore were the water is close to them.

" I remembered when we were 8 *giggled* and that we became ultimate best friend and up to 10 years old, our friendship was pure. Then I started to have feelings for you when we were 11, I was so confused. I don't even know what do then... it just happened that I grew feelings for you.
Then at the age of 15 you came to rescue from my thoughts of jumping off the cliff because I was devastated when I saw you with Bart.*laugh*.
You became my girlfriend... it was the happiest day of my life. Then the worst day came, I have to leave and love to LA. The hardest goodbye I even did... that's because I had to let you go." Carson said holding both of Brynn's hands.

Brynn was so confused yet in tears.
" You told me to find someone better than you... but I couldn't... no one can be better than you. You. Are. You. And no one can ever replace you. You have a special place in my heart. You came back into my life again when you moved in LA and then I saw you... again. As our eyes met all the memories came back. All the live and happiness we felt for each other back then." Carson added.

The squad slowly walked closer and closer carefully not to disturb their moment.

They stopped close enough to hear them both." Carson?" Brynn was confused.

" It was funny to think we even had to hide our past from everyone but they knew before we could even tell them.
I love you Brynn. I love you very much... Friends, Best friends, boyfriend and girlfriend... what about husband and wife?" Carson asked.

" Carson what are you talking about?" Brynn asked crying. The squad was waiting for the answer. They were all speechless.

Carsoniled and bent down on one knee and pulled out the ring.
" Brynn Allen Rumfallo... will you marry me?" Carson asked.

" Yes." Brynn answered, everyone cheered as both of them hugged and Carson slid the ring.

Hey Wittypups! Here's the new update, I hope you  like it. I'm sorry for not updating. It's been awhile. I'm really sorry. Peace!