25: Under the rainy day

Carson and Brynn are now at the age of ten, smiling and laughing while riding their own bikes together. Believe it or not we could say that the bullied are still there and Carson will always be the knight to save the princess.

" Hey Skinny!" The bully shouted calling Brynn. Brynn and Carson stopped and look at him confused.

The bully went close to them and just pushed Brynn of the bike laughing." That's what you get loser!" The bully shouted dying out of laughter.

It left Brynn a scratch on her knee and the bike on top of her legs. It made Carson furious.

" Hey! You can't do that!" Carson shouted while helping Brynn get up." Shut up blonde!" The bully snapped.

The bully pushed Carson and Carson pushed him too. The bully almost punched Carson but Carson dodged it and threw a punch at him, hitting his nose and making it bleed.

The bully was terrified and run away. He turned around and saw Brynn tearing up sitting down covering her scratch that is bleeding.

" Come on, let's get you home." Carson said." But first of all, we need to clean that up and put some bandage." He said.

He grabbed a mini first aid kit inside his bag and brought out the bandage and alcohol.

" It might sting but I promise you it will be ok." Carson said." You can hold tight on my arm while I put alcohol in your scratch to clean it up." Carson offered.

Brynn held tight on his arm as she hissed in pain while Carson disinfect her scratch.

" Done!" Carson announced cheerfully. " You can open your eyes now." Carson chuckled.

Carson helped Brynn stand up.
" Carson, Brynn!" Olivia and Jackson came up.

" Can we borrow your bikes? We'll get it home safe." Olivia pleaded.
" Sure." Carson said and the two ride the bikes off to somewhere.

" Can you walk?" He asked. Brynn looked at him like he's weird." Yes, I can. I'm not paralyzed, I just have a scratch." Brynn said.

Carson laughed and started walking away. Brynn groaned and limp as she can go faster to get to Carson.

Carson turned around and saw Brynn limping. He runs to her and held her hand.

" What are you doing?" Brynn asked." Hop on my back." Carson said. Brynn didn't make a second choice and hop on his back.

Carson carried her all the way home." See you tomorrow Princess." Carson teased." See you tomorrow Prince." Brynn teased back as they both chuckled and went home.

---------,---------

Carson and Brynn are at the age of 13. Brynn just turned 13 and all her friends were there. They were growing up so fast and they glowed up.

As they grew older, feelings as well.  " Hey Blondie! Happy birthday!" Carson greeted hugging her.

" I got you a gift." Carson said handing her a paper bag." Thank you." Brynn said opening the bag.

It revealed a bracelet. Correction. Bracelets.

" Two Bracelets?" Brynn asked.
" One for you, one for me." Carson said sliding the bracelet in Brynn and his wrist.