! 6: Fight

Brynn's POV
I can't believe I'm kissing Carson and he's kissing back. This can't be happening! We're exes.

I quickly pulled away as Jordyn and the guy she's with, passed us. While Carson and I were still kissing that time my phone kept buzzing but I ignored it.

Maybe it's Sadie, I told her awhile ago that I'm going to the park, why is she still calling me?!

As I pulled away looking at him with my mouth wide open, I don't know what to say.

" I-i-i'm- sorry." I said before standing up and walking away. God this is so embarrassing.

What have I done?!! As I started walking away my phone kept buzzing but I don't have time for this.

As I am walking home I heard my name being called." Carson what now-" I said but quickly cut off when I saw someone familiar.

He's In front of me." Tyson?!" I asked shocked." I'm here to get you back." He said.

" Why?! Because you lost all your fans?! Isn't that what you want?! Fame?!!" I snapped at him and tried to walk away but he held my wrist back.

" Tyson let me go! I don't want you and never will! So let me go!" I said pulling away but he gripped on my hand harder.

" Stop, you're hurting me!" I said." Let her go!" We heard someone said before pushing Tyson away and stepping in front of me with fists ready to punch.

I looked up and see the blonde guy I just kissed. The first guy I loved. Carson.

" Umm... Who are you?! And stop getting in my way. Get out." Tyson said pushing Carson. Everyone in the parked started looking at us.

" I'm trying to be nice here man. Leave the girl alone and don't ever bother her again." Carson said.

" Who said I would listen to you?! What are you to he-" Tyson was cutted off by Carson." I'm her boyfriend so leave her alone." Carson said.

" Boyfriend?!" Sadie, Noah, Tyson asked loudly even I asked myself. Tyson had his hand on the air ready punch." Carson let's go. Please." I pleaded holding his hand trying to pull him away.

I can't believe what's happening here." No, you're are not leaving." Tyson said grabbing my other hand." I told you don't touch her!" Carson shouted removing Tyson's hand.

Out of nowhere, Carson had been punched by Tyson. Everyone gasped. The two started fighting causing a scene and some grown men tried to pull them away from each other.

Tyson had bruise on his cheek and a stain of blood from his lips and the end of the eyebrow while Carson had his nose bleeding, bruise on his cheek, and a slight cut in his lip.

" Leave the couple alone." The crowd said to Tyson and Tyson glared at them before leaving." You can't go home like this. Let's go." I said dragging him away from the crowd with Sadie and Noah behind.

When we arrived at home Sadie and Noah help me gather all the things needed while Carson and I waited sitting on the couch awkardly until I decided to break the ice.

" You didn't have to do that you know." I said." If I didn't do that he won't let you go." Carson answered and I just sighed.

" Thanks alot." I said then Sadie and Noah came back with the stuff I need. I started dumping the wet towel and cleaning all the blood stains on his face and lips.

Sadie and Noah sat at the island counter top in the kitchen across the couch staring at us.

After cleaning Carson's face I carefully apply an antiseptic cream on his wounds and covered it up with a bandage or gauze.

I placed and ice bag on his bruise on his cheek. He placed his hand on top of mine which is holding the ice bag.

I kinda started drifting off into his eyes. O gosh Hy is this happening?!

Brynn snap out of this!! Now!! I got back to reality and removed my hand just in time mom arrived.

I saw Sadie and Noah look at each other with a smirk and I looked back at mom.

" Carson. O my Gosh! It's been so long since I saw you!" Mom said surprised obviously." Ashlee. Yeah, it's been a while." Carson said with an awkward smile.

Even I had an awkward smile." O gosh, you don't have to be awkward around me. Past is past. There's no issue about it." Mom said and Carson smiled. A real smile.

I know when he's taking it or not." What happened to your face?" Mom asked worried." I got in a fist fight with a guy named Tyson." Carson said casually.

" He flew here to get back with Brynn." Sadie said to mom and all of us looked at her.

" That's what he said." Sadie said." That fame seeker  really have the nerves to think that Brynn would get back with him easily just like in a snap of a finger." Noah said.

" I'm not a stupid person to fall for it." I said." You're not stupid at all... You're not stupid in kissing me again." I heard Carson mumbled the last part.

My eyes widened but pretended that I didn't heard everything.