37:

Carson's POV
As I hugged her tight, it was like a dream." Bee... you're back." I said closing my eyes.

I hear her sobbing so I let her go and held her arms and look at her sincerely in her eyes.

She smiled again." So, can I come?" Brynn asked." Brynn, you're still recovering-" Brynn cut Johnny off.

" Shush. I'm all ok now." Brynn said.
" We would like you to join us." William said.

" So, when's the flight?" Brynn asked.
" As soon as you tell your mom, your sister, your soon to be brother in law, and your other siblings." Lauren said.

" Wait a minute. Soon to be brother in law?" Brynn asked confused." Kaycee haven't told you yet?" Kenzie asked.

" No one hasn't talked about what happened in the 4 months I was in coma." Brynn answered.

" Alright here's the thing, Kaycee and Sean announced their engagement in world of dance when they were invited to perform. Johnny and I rescheduled the wedding. We graduated. The movie was rescheduled also and Carson wrote a song for you." Kenzie said.

I got Brynn's certificate and medals and smiled." This is all yours. You did an excellent job." I said proudly.

" Thanks Bumble." Brynn said." Now, let's go to your house." I said and we head to Brynn's house.

" I'm back." Brynn said as we entered the house." Hey Brynn." Kaycee said.
" Hi Brynn." Sean greeted.

" Hi future brother in law." Brynn greeted and Kaycee and Sean was shock.

" Why didn't you tell me?" Brynn asked." I'm sorry." Kaucee said.
" It's fine. So. When's the wedding?" Brynn asked.

" I-uh... we haven't talked about it." Sean said." May I suggest we sit down?" Lauren butted in.

We all sat down then talked." They found Jordyn. And the are going to Las Vegas to get her and I want to come." Brynn said.

" What? No. You are not going. No can do." Kaycee said." But Kayce-"" No Brynn. You can't. You're still recovering." Kaycee said.

" Please. I need to come. I want know who she is." Brynn said which shocked us." You don't know who she is?" I asked. She shook her head.

" That's the problem. She lost slight of her memory. When she woke up she doesn't know what's going on and she was very confused. She doesn't know who Sadie or my name." Kaycee explained.

" What?! Then how do she know us?" Johnny asked." I get my memory back every time I think hard or it just popped in my head. I'm happy at the same time I'm not." Brynn said.

" What do you mean?" Kenzie asked." M-my h-head hurts. It was like hammer hitting my head. It hurts so bad." Brynn explained.

" One by one we try to make her remember each and everyone or what happened." Sean said. Hearing all of this hurts me. Brynn and I looked at each other, I was serious but she gave me a smile instead.

" Please excuse us." I said dragging Brynn up to her room." Carson? Is everything ok?" She asked." Everything's ok? No." I answered.

" What are you talking about?" Brynn asked." I was talking about you. You're not ok. What if something happens to you in Las Vegas? I don't know what to do. It's better if you stay." I said.

" Really. Is that what you think of me? A burden?" Brynn asked." No. No." I answered." What I'm saying is that you are ok and safe if you stay." I said.

" No." She answered." What?" I asked." I said No. I'm still coming it's either you like it or not." Brynn said." Ok fine. I give up. You win." I said and come close to her and held both of her hands.

" I love you." I whispered to her ear. She smiled letting go of my hands and placing it on my shoulders. We closed our eyes and sway our bodies close to each other.

" Ok fine, you can come. But I'm going with you." Kaycee said leaning against the door way.

" Come on Kaycee, do you really have to ruin our moment?" I asked then Brynn just laughed.

" I gotta do what I gotta do." Kaycee said." Anyways. There's food downstairs." Kaycee said. We got down and ate.

.............................

The next day

Everyone is in the airport being interviewed by media as they saw Brynn, me and the squad including Kaycee and Sean.

They went inside a private plane that Sean owns." Are you ready?" I asked her." I am." She answered with a smile.

!Must Read!

Hey Wittypups! So I haven't updated in awhile. I am very sorry. I hope you understand that I haven't updated lately because......... drum roll........ I'm writing books! Especially two to three books. For all the Descendants new generation readers, I have thought on writing a sequel. And for Crynn/Bryson, Jenzie, Lilliam, Hannie Stans, I am writing a book which is kinda a Crynn book but.... There is still other ships. If you haven't read Descendants new generation go read it now. Love You guys! Sorry if this chapter is too short. Peace!