{12: 2 months Later

2 months Later
Brynn's POV
Mark and I are dating for two months now. Yes, I know. Brynn, why are you dating a guy you haven't know for a long time?

Well, let me tell you something. Mark's a good guy. At first. Now he's just ignoring me for some reason.

As I went downstairs, I was greeted by my family." Happy birthday!" They all said in unison.

I smiled at them as I gave them my biggest and warmest hug." Spend the day with your friends. Here's money for food and for movie." Mom said handing me my money.

" Thanks mom." I said then we heard a car honking in front of my house. We went outside and saw Kenzie and the gang, including Carson, Jordyn, and Mark.

They all were waiting with big smiles except for Jordyn." Happy Birthday Sissy!" The gang except for Carson, Jordyn, and Mark said in unison.

They all gave me a group hug with their warmest and sweetest smiles." I can't believe you're 20 now." Lauren said jumping up and down in join.

" I am too." I said smiling." Happy birthday." Carson said and smiled. Carson became friends eventually after the past 2 months but still, Jordyn isn't happy about it.

But why would she be mad when she's cheating on Carson for the past 2 months or maybe even more.

" Happy birthday babe." Mark said kissing me and hugging me." Thanks babe." I said.

Eventually the gang approved about us." I got you this by the way." He said giving me a small bequest of roses.

" Thank you." I said." Uhm, let's go to the mall." Johnny said. We all nodded and head inside the van and drove to the mall.

Noah's POV
After Brynn and the others left I dragged Sadie to my room." Lock the door." I said and Sadie nodded.

Sadie and I had a plan awhile back. As I was scrolling through my feeds in instagram there was this one person who was dancing with a guy as her age. They were so good and viral.

And as I looked at that person, this was her caption.

KayceeRiceOffical: it's so good and fun dancing with you @seanlew. Happy birthday to the very best boyfriend in the world. I love you to the moon and back Shamu. I love you forever, thanks for everything baby. Have the best day Shamu. I can't believe we're spending 14 years of your birthdays together. Wish you all the best and more birthdays to come bubba.

It was our oldest sister. I still can't believe the fact that my sister is very. Very, very, famous and yet we haven't heard a single news about her.

It was last month when we found out everything about her and I tried contacting her.

" Noah! She's at the park. It's near here. She's doing a meet and greet today. We better go and talk to her." Sadie said excitedly.

" Let's go." I said as we head down.
" Mom!" I called as I roam around the house searching for her. As I found her I told her that Sadie and I are going to the park and she approved and preferred to stay at home.

As we head in the park there was a crowd surrounding in the middle of the park screaming and flashing cameras at someone.

They all got their turn to take pictures with them. I found out who they were and it was my sister and her boyfriend.

And as the last one was done taking pictures with them they all bid goodbye. As Kaycee and Sean are walking hand in hand when all of our eyes met Kaycee's.

Sadie walked closer inch after inch. Then boom! They hugged. I can't believe this.

My sister!! We've finally met for almost 18 years. I followed my sister and gave my sister's the sweetest hug.