x

ages

ashton: 4

luke: 2

ashton meets luke for the first time and falls in love with the toddler.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Ashton's parents have always been close with Luke's. They both live in the same neighbourhood and often go out. Today, however, the Irwins decided to have Liz and Andrew and their son Luke over. Ashton was very excited to have a new friend come over. He was tired of the grumpy Raven haired boy.

"Now Ashton," His mother said, brushing the curls out of his face, "remember that Luke is only two."

"Otay!" Ashton said, bouncing on his knees.

He was trying to wait patiently but his hyperness wasn't allowing it. He heard the sound of a car pulling in and jumped up and down enthusiastically.

"Are they hewe?" He asked his father.

His father glanced out the window from where he stood in the kitchen. As he was about to answer his son, the doorbell rang. Ashton giggled excitedly and followed his mum to the door, hiding behind her leg.

"Hey!" Anne Marie said to the couple standing outside.

Ashton looked up at the man carrying a small child with messy blonde hair and big blue eyes. He had a red and white pacifier in his his mouth, every time he sucked in a small dimple appeared on his cheek.

"Ashton come meet Luke." Anne Marie said to her son, picking the small boy up.

Ashton waved at the little blonde boy, giggling. Luke took his pacifier out his mouth and gave it to Ashton. Ashton looked down at the pacifier in his mouth then back at Luke.

"We can put them in here." Anne said, moving to a small play-pin in the living room.

The two set their sons down in the small fenced area with toys and blankets. Luke watched his mother walk away, his bottom lip sticking out and his blue eyes getting watery.

Ashton quickly stood up and walked over to Luke. He stuck his hand out, giving Luke his pacifier. Luke looked up at the older boy and smiled, popping it in his mouth.

"I'm Ashton!" Ashton said to the younger boy.

"I Luke!" Luke said, standing up to be eye level with Ashton.

"Wanna play with trucks?" Ashton asked.

Luke nodded eagerly as Ashton ran over to his box of toys. He picked his two favorite trucks, the green one with purle flames and his brand new black one with red flames. He stared at the two trucks in his hand before giving Luke his new truck.

They made a ramp pout of a few books and lego's and threw their trucks off the edge. They giggled when the cars would hit the coffee table or each other.

"Hey guys..." Ashton's mum said, "Are y'all hungry?"

Ashton nodded quickly jumping up. Anne Marie set down a plate of chicken nuggets then handed Ash a juice box and Luke his sippycup. Ashton stared at Lukes sippycup while his mother walked away. Ashton wanted a sippycup too.

"Wath that?" Ashton asked, pocking Luke's sippy cup.

"Miwk!" Luke exclaimed.

Ashton frowned, he wanted milk too. Luke pointed to Ashton's juice box.

"Wath tha?" He asked the curly haired boy.

 "Juice..." Ashton replied, pouting.

"I want juice!" Luke squealed.

Ashton looked up at him and back at his juicebox. He handed Luke the juice and carefully took the sippy cup. Luke put his mouth over the already opened straw and sucked the apple juice out. Ashton watched in awe as the dimple on Luke's cheek deepened.

"You have hole too!" Ashton said, poking Luke's cheek.

Luke cocked his head at the older boy.

"See holes?" Ashton said, pointing at his own cheeks.

Luke giggled and pocked Ashtons cheeks making the curly haired boy giggle.

Before long it was time for Luke to go home. Ashton pouted as Luke's dad picked him up and carried him to the door.

"Come over anytime." Anne said, "I think Ashton really likes Luke."

Ashton smiled at Luke and waved his tiny hand at the younger boy. Luke waved back and giggled, poking his own cheek.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

this books basically going to be about luke and ashton like growing up and stuff and it's kinda going to be like little stories as they're getting older