chapter 6: naruto's parents and heritage made public

The third hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi didn't know it yet but naruto's parents were about to make a grand entrance. two Anbu came up to naruto Asuma kakashi and the other jounin were curious so kakashi asked." Hello fox. ki. Or should I call you. Lady Kushina and minato Sensei???." The two Anbu remove their masks and sure enough there stood The fourth hokage and his wife Kushina uzumaki. minato then said." Hello kakashi. What have I taught you about favoritism???. I understand that you are trying to uphold obito's memory. But your living in The past. Get over it and move on with your life already!!!. I asked you and jiraia to do one thing. One little thing. Take care of our son and keep him safe before we died!!!. But after seeing how you couldn't even get that right." Minato then tore off kakashi's head band and ripped out his sharingan eye and said." You disgrace me as my student. You disgrace Obito uchiha as his friend!!!. Your a failure kakashi hatake!!!." Minato then sealed the eye in a storage scroll and said." When I find Obito. I'm returning what he gave you. He and Kushina then disappeared in a yellow flash with naruto to The center arena and when they reappeared cheers of Joy were heard like." Lord fourth has returned to us!!!." And " Kami Sama has answered our prayers and brought Lord fourth back to kill The demon child" minato then yelled out saying." ENOUGH!!!. IS THIS ANY WAY TO TALK ABOUT OUR SON!!!. MY SON!!!. NARUTO UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE. THE HERO OF THE LEAF SINCE BIRTH!!!. AND YOUR TREATING HIM LIKE THE DEMON HE CONTAINS!!!!. HE'S NOT THE KYUUBI!!!.HE IS IT'S CONTAINER AND THE NINE. NOW TEN TAILS IS THE CONTAINED!!!. NARUTO UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE HAS. BY THE GOOD GRACE OF KAMI. SAVED US 12 YEARS AGO BY WAY OF TIME TRAVEL!!!. IF ANYONE WISHES TO HARM OUR SON ANY LONGER. BE PREPARED TO SEE WHY I AM KNOWN AS THE YELLOW FLASH AND KUSHINA THE RED DEATH OF KONOHA!!!. THAT INCLUDES YOU. SASUKE UCHIHA!!!." They Then teleported to the kage box where jiraia and Tsunade were with Hiruzen Sarutobi third hokage and minato said." I'm disappointed in all three of you!!!
Especially you Sensei!!!. And don't give me the. My spy network had to come first I couldn't take him with me excuse. Or your infamous. I vowed never to return after The kyuubi attack and Dan's death excuse tsunade. You BOTH could have stayed and taken care of naruto. Regardless of whether or not you had issues with The village. and you Hiruzen. To think you would sit idly by and see if naruto could control the Fox and use him as an experimental jinchuriki weapon!!??. Have you let The civilian council and your advisors truly overrule your every decision!!!." And Hiruzen said." Minato please I was only doing what I thought would be in naruto's best interest keeping the Fox a secret from him. Danzo wants to make him a weapon not me." And Kushina said." And another thing. Your not really The Kaze kage are you???. Orochimaru???." Hiruzen then jumped out of his seat and said." I should have thought as much!!!. But with minato and Kushina here you can't..." Naruto then stepped forward and said." I'll handle him. No need to kill yourself old man." Orochimaru just laughed and said." And just what could a brat like you do to me???. " And naruto said." Just this. AMATERASU!!!." "AHHHH!!!!."  Orochimaru was Then covered in black flames and naruto said." May you burn for all eternity. By The power of the rabbit goddess I strip you of your chakra!!!." A dark purple orb then appeared in naruto's left hand and a blue orb in his right hand. He then crushed The two orbs and watched as orochimaru turned to a pile of ash. Hiruzen's eyes went wide as he said." Naruto. How did you do that!!!. Taking away chakra is impossible!!!." And naruto said." The zettaigan let's me do everything that the rinnegan sharingan byakugan and tenseigan can do. And so much more." And Sarutobi asked." Can this bloodline be passed on to your children should you have any in the future???." Naruto then said." SHINRA TENSEI!!!. I'm not going to let you put me under the clan restoration act old man!!!." And Hiruzen said." Naruto. please. Your bloodline is very powerful and rare. it can't die out with you. It must..." And naruto said"must be used as a weapon. Just like All powerful bloodlines of konoha. The sharingan. The byakugan. The rinnegan my mother's chakra chains. The mokuton. All nothing more than unique bloodline abilities to be used as weapons of war!!!." Everyone. Even the clan heads gasped in shock and disbelief. they were being used as nothing more then weapons of war this whole time!!!. Nothing more then soldiers of political and military power!!!. Hiashi Hyuga then appeared in front of naruto and said." Then explain to me the zettaigan and it's abilities to see chakra like my clans byakugan." And naruto said." Simple really. The zettaigan was split into two bloodlines. The byakugan and rinne-sharingan Wich was Then split into three bloodlines because they were so powerful." Hiashi then said." Then you must be trained by the Hyuga clan. I will be your personal instructor." And naruto said." Thanks. but no thanks. I'm already smart enough to know how The gentle fist taijutsu style works. The byakugan's weakness behind the left shoulder. And that you can see chakra path ways with it. I know all about The sharingan eyes abilities to use amaterasu and tsukuyomi. Copy others ninjutsu and taijutsu and see through most if not all Genjutsu. I also know that I can carry multiple summoning contracts and summon creatures without a contract. Use All the basic elements and sub elements such as wood release ice release crystal release scorch release magnet release and even yin yang release. And more. In essence. I. AM. KAMI.!!!!. And you will do well to remember that old man hokage. Civilian council. Shinobi council. I could do to any of you what I did to orochimaru!!!. Take away your chakra!!!." Both council's went wide eyed and said." Naruto Sama!!!. Please don't take away our chakra!!!. We need it!!!." And naruto said." Just because you have it doesn't matter. What matters is what you need it for!!!. And from what I've seen. Nobody deserves the gifts that The sage of six paths had bestowed upon our ancestors!!!. He gave chakra to the world as a way of understanding each other and bring peace to The world!!!. And like my father. We humans became greedy and power hungry!!!. We learned that there was a way to take chakra and weaponise it!!!. So be warned elemental nations and kage. Should I find out your misusing chakra for war and personal gain. I'll rip it from your bodies!!!." After hearing All of what naruto said and was capable of doing. Well let's just say that there was already talk about peace treatee's and trade agreements before the tournament was even over and since sasuke uchiha and kakashi showed up late for his match against Gaara. He was disqualified and naruto moved on to fight Gaara instead.