chapter 1: an accidental leap through time and space

It's a month before The chuunin exams finals and naruto was with his new teacher jiraia of the sannin and while jiraia was peeking on gorgeous woman bathing under the waterfalls naruto was busy practicing the summoning jutsu but sadly he's been unable to summon anything larger then a tadpole.he was currently on his fifth try when just as jiraia turned around to see what kind of progress he was making he had noticed naruto was about to form a wrong hand seal and yelled." WAIT NARUTO DON'T FINISH THAT LAST SEAL!!!." But it was too late as naruto had finished the last seal and not paying attention was immediately pulled through time and space. He then landed on his head and said."OUCH!!!. WHAT HAPPENED AND WHERE AM I???. HEY KYUUBI. ANY IDEA WHERE WE ARE???" The nine tailed fox then looked through naruto's eyes and said."no it's impossible!!!. There is no way we're here now!!! what did you do you runt??!!."  And naruto said." I don't know. One minute I'm practicing the summoning jutsu and the next thing I know is that I'm being pulled through some kind of void. And then I landed here. Why." And the kyuubi said."because whatever seals you performed you somehow sent us back 1000 years into the past!!!. You sent us back to the time of the rikudo sannin and his two sons Indra and asura Otsutsuki!!!." And naruto asked in shock." How's that even possible?!!!??. But wait. IF we could stop The conflict between The two brothers would that prevent their reincarnations from fighting also???."and the kyuubi said." "In a manner of speaking yes it would. but I advise you to be very careful with how you go about doing that. Any major changes in this time line could greatly effect The future time line you came from. You must do exactly what I say since I have lived through this time line already. do you understand me???" And naruto said." Your the boss on this one kyuubi. Alright where do I go first???." And kyuubi said"keep heading north until you reach a fork in the road then take that road West and keep going until you come to the village gates of the Otsutsuki clan. where you will have to introduce yourself as a humble traveler seeking a place to rest. Hopefully they will believe your story.and lose the orange jump suit. It will raise suspicions." And naruto said." Alright. I understand.so what should I wear Then???." And kyuubi said." "Your white T-shirt with the uzumaki clan spiral should be good enough."  And so doing as kyuubi told him he'd removed his orange jump suit and put on a pair of plain blue jeans and a white T-shirt with the uzumaki clan spiral on it. he then took the same path to the village of the Otsutsuki clan that the kyuubi had told him about and within an hour or so he made it to the village gates and bowed before the guards and said." Greetings. I'm sorry to disturb you but I am not here to cause trouble I'm simply a humble traveler seeking a place to rest up from my long journey. I simply don't have any money to pay for the room but If you don't trust me I understand." Hagoromo Otsutsuki Then walked up to the gate guard and looking at naruto said." Nonsense young traveler. Your more than welcome to stay as long as you need. Where May I ask are you from???. And why do I sense tailed beast chakra coming from you???." And naruto said." I shall explain everything to you once we're somewhere private hagoromo Sama" hagoromo Then motions naruto to follow him and when they made it to the dojo naruto said." Please seal off The room." Hagoromo then tapped his staff on the floor twice and the room was completely sealed off. naruto then said." Do you believe in changing ones destiny hagoromo Sama???. because my name is naruto uzumaki namikaze senju and I'm from 1000 years into the future. I was accidentally transported here while training in how to use the summoning ninjutsu or what you call ninshu in this time line. A year from now you will have made my ancestor asura Otsutsuki your son the heir to ninshu his brother Indra is being manipulated by a person called black zetsu and will trick him into growing resentful and power hungry. This will then Carry on down through their decendents the future senju and uchiha clans. But with the help of the uzumaki clan witch is also later established by your son asura Otsutsuki will temporarily bring an end to this cycle of hatred. I have the nine tailed fox sealed inside me. like you. I am a jinchuriki. So can you help me with returning to my time line in the future???." And hagoromo said." May I enter your mind to confirm what you have said is the truth???." And naruto said." Yes. I have no problem with that If it shall provide you with what I tell you to be true."