chapter 2: hagoromo trains naruto.

After looking through naruto's memories and seeing that naruto was turned away and ignored by his teachers and seeing that naruto had suffered far too much already he asked." Naruto. how would you like to be trained by my son's Indra and asura and then I will help you with your bloodline abilities???." And naruto said." I have a bloodline ability!!!??. But how is that possible there's no way I have any bloodlines that I'm aware of!!??." And hagoromo said." I sense my son asura's dense chakra within your body. My only guess is that you are one of his great decendents and have two if not more bloodlines. Your future uzumaki clans chakra chains and The future senju clan wood release. And I also have a feeling that you possess The rinnegan eyes. Like me. Your rinnegan eyes lie dormant unless you have gone through a traumatic experience of grief or loss. I've seen your memories. An ice user named haku was it???." Naruto just nodded his head Yes as he began to shed tears of sorrow and sadness. Hagoromo then said." It's ok if you show emotions. It is a sign that you are still human. But when we're done you will be my successor to The rinnegan eyes and the second sage of six paths. now then. may I see your eyes???." Naruto then looked up at hagoromo and what he saw surprised him. He had The final stage of the rinnegan he had The rinne-sharingan eyes and if The bulging veins were any indication he also had a fully matured tenseigan and byakugan. Hagoromo then said." Well that's quite the interesting development. Apparently my mother kaguya Otsutsuki has blessed you with all of her abilities. Including my rinnegan eyes and my brother hamura's byakugan and tenseigan. You truly are a diamond in the rough. A shame The people from your time line have been hindering your performance but worry not. That ends today." And naruto asked." Okay. So when do we Begin hagoromo Sensei???." And hagoromo said." Your training starts tomorrow morning. Get some sleep. In the meantime I will look into finding a way to get you back to your future time line." And with that naruto was guided by the servant to a spare room Wich was actually quite large compared to the small apartment that The third hokage had given him. He then fell asleep that night and met The kyuubi inside his cage as naruto walked up to the nine tails and said." Hey kyuubi. Why are you always so resentful towards me???. I know we don't always get along with each other but could you please tell me a little about yourself. Like your real name for starters???." And kyuubi said." I guess it couldn't hurt to try and get along with you. Fine. My true name is kurama Otsutsuki. The Man you just met was my creator. The sage of six paths. You should be honored to be trained by him. He will make you far stronger than even The hokage." And naruto said." I'm happy to meet you kurama. And I hope that we can become great friends." And kurama said." If you can prove that you are strong enough to defeat me and take my power as your own Then yes. We will be great friends now get some sleep. Father hagoromo can be quite strict in his training hahaha"