chapter 4: the hidden Tides salvation

Madara and Hashirama along with the entire senju and uchiha clans had made it to the island of Uzushio just as the combined invasion of stone cloud and mist and their village leaders had shown up at The shores of The island the Tsuchikage Then heard the two words he hoped he wouldn't have to face. Hashirama then said." Wood style: immense forest growth!!!." Madara uchiha then activated his sharingan and said." Susano'o!!!." A large wall of trees and a large human figure made out of chakra appeared and Mito Uzumaki said." Hashirama Kun. Madara Kun. What are you doing here???." And Hashirama said." We're here to help you defeat these Invaders. Lord raikage Tsuchikage and Mizukage!!!. Why are you attacking The uzumaki clan when they have done nothing wrong to any of your nations or villages!!??. This is political treason!!!." And the raikage said." Nothing wrong you say???. Nothing wrong!!??. Their village is growing larger every day their Nation even more so!!!. Their becoming far to powerful and must be destroyed!!!." And Madara said." So you would destroy an entire innocent clan and their village out of fear of their ability to use sealing jutsu???. Techniques and bloodlines that are to strong to defeat when clearly all They desire is peace???. Yet The moment you destroy them your going to steal everything they own for The name sake of power???. This we cannot allow." And the raikage said." I don't care!!!. The uzumaki clan will be destroyed!!!." And Madara said." Fire style: phoenix fire ball jutsu!!!." And Hashirama said." Wood style: wood dragon jutsu!!!" The two ninjutsu Hit The invading army head on and The uzumaki clan moved in with their kenjutsu and fuinjutsu techniques the invasion of stone cloud and mist failed as The Mizukage said." RETREAT!!!. WE MAY HAVE LOST THIS BATTLE BUT THE WAR HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!." And so with the invading armies of the hidden cloud mist and stone The uzumaki clan has survived and live to see another day.

Meanwhile back in the present time line 100 years ahead jiraia was with his Sensei The third hokage and said." I'm sorry Sensei. But somehow naruto's traveling through time and space. I'm not sure what point in time he's at now but hopefully he won't change anything too drastically like..." And Hiruzen asked." What is it jiraia???. What's wrong???." And jiraia said." Naruto has to travel from one time line to The next to get back here. If my guess is correct he's going to stop The nine tails attack on The village and save his parents!!!. Kami forbid!!!. If he does that Then minato and Kushina will be back from the dead to kill us!!!." Hiruzen gulped and said." For both of our safety. I hope you are wrong." And jiraia said." Let's hope so Sensei. Let's hope so."

Meanwhile 12 years before the chuunin exams naruto had changed his appearance by wearing a fox mask that he made using his mokuton and placed it on his face. He then walked into The cave where he'd be born and said." Minato senju namikaze. Relax. I'm here to help you repair your wife's seal." And minato said." Please don't hurt my wife. I'm watching you closely." And naruto or "The rabbit sage" said." I can fix it. After your son is born." And minato said." Fine. I trust you. For now at least." A baby's crying was heard and infant naruto was born. The rabbit sage Then activated sage of six paths mode and going through a series of hand seals said." Jinchuriki sealing art:8 trigrams seal reenforcement!!!." Naruto or "The rabbit sage" Then channeled his nature chakra into Kushina and The seal had imediatly repaired itself and minato asked." Who are you???. And what kind of sealing jutsu was that???" And naruto said." I'm...the second sage of six paths...and... your son from 12 years into the future. I was practicing the summoning jutsu when I accidentally sent myself and the kyuubi 1000 years into the past and trained with The original sage of six paths and his children Indra and asura Otsutsuki. I have All the bloodlines of kaguya Otsutsuki. and The ten tailed rabbit sealed inside me. A gift from hagoromo Otsutsuki." To say minato was shocked was an understatement.he was amazed that his son had all these abilities and would eventually unlock the ability to time travel!!!. Minato then asked." So what happens to you. If you saved us and prevented me from sealing the kyuubi inside of you. Will we be able to come back to life in your time line???." And naruto taking off his mask said."I'm hoping that is the case and I return to the present time a month before the chuunin exams finals in time for my match against Neji Hyuga." Naruto then began vanishing and said." It seems my mission for Kami Sama is complete. I'm being returned to my 12 year old self. When you see me. You will reveal me as your son. And The New sage of six paths jinchuriki to the ten tailed rabbit." And minato said." Don't worry. We will. Son. Good luck. We love you so much." Naruto then returned to his time line and was in The Hokage's office and jiraia said." Hey kid. Enjoy your time with your parents???." And naruto said." Yes in fact I did. Their at The stadium disguised as Anbu. And will reveal me as their son after my match with Neji. Their not to pleased with either of you or tsunade." Jiraia and Hiruzen gulped and said." How displeased... are they???." And naruto said." Enough that my mother wants to murder you."hearing this jiraia and Hiruzen prepared for The worst. Naruto then said." If you excuse me. I have a stuck up Hyuga to put in his place." Naruto didn't tell them about his rinne-sharingan eyes or his byaku-tenseigan eyes and The ten tails sealed inside of him as The council more specifically danzo Shimura would be after him If he did.