Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)

Start from the beginning

I understand we're both sisters and it's quite often we see each other like this but we're in a public place and everyone was watching us...is what I could usually think but...'why do I feel like I don't mind if it's her ?' Is it because we're sisters or...

- Time skip : lunch -
- Your POV -

The morning ended and we're at the beginning of the afternoon. I'm so happy to be with my twin sister ! I kinda missed her cute behavior. I hope she's happy to see me too.x

I went to the cafeteria to buy a lunch and I'm in front of a crowd of people standing in front of a vending machine which gives the ticket of the meal. After I managed to get through this crowd, I picked my money from my pocket and I was about to insert the coin to the machine but I felt someone touching my hand. Our coins fell together and I quickly backed my hand up but I can still remember this smooth skin.

"Ah sorry !" This someone said. I looked who belong this hand and it's a mid-long pink haired girl with pink eyes.
"No ! It should be me !" I told her to reassure her. I crouched down to get our coins. "I will let you pick first." I said as I gave her back her coin.
"Thanks !" The pink-haired girl said and inserted her coin to the machine before she picked the ticket. "By the way, I didn't see you around. Who are you ?"
"I'm Ichigaya (Y/N) ! The twin sister of Arisa-chan !" I introduced myself to her.
"Ah ! You two are twin ! It's wonderful !" The girl said. "I'm Maruyama Aya ! Glad to meet you !"

After I picked my ticket and so our meal together, Aya-chan and I went to a quiet spot in the cafeteria. From the first impression, she's really cute ! I love her cute voice and her beauty.

"So what do you do after school ?" I asked her.
"Well, I usually go train with my band ! After all, we're idols !" She answered cheerly.
"Oh ! You are an idol ! Like Ko•••ka Hon••• ?"
"I-I suppose..." She said and giggled nervously. She's so cute when she giggled. "And what about you ?"
"Well, nothing interesting." I told her.
"Don't say that ! I'm sure it's interesting !" She insisted. How can I refuse her ? I was about to tell her but Aya looked behind me. "Ah guys !" She waved to some people behind me with a happy face.
"Aya-chan ! We searched you everywhere !" A teal-haired girl said and the girls joined us.
"Sorry guys ! I'm talking with a new friend !" Aya said and showed me to the girls.
"I'm Ichigaya (Y/N) ! Let's be friend !" I greeted them.
"Of course yes !" The cheerful white-haired girl said and everyone nodded in agreement.

- Arisa's POV -

I'm actually with the girls in the cafeteria and we're searching for a table. I could invite (Y/N) to come eat with me but Kasumi bothered me with our new songs. I asked my sister to come with me but she told me she will be fine and besides, she was hungry.

"Hey Arisa, isn't your sister here ?" Kasumi asked me and pointed to a certain (L/H) blond hair. She's happily talking with the members of Pastel*Palette. I don't know why but I suddenly feel jealous.
"Oh~ so she's your sister..." Saaya said while examining (Y/N). I noticed my hand is grabbing the tray harder than before.
"She's very pretty." O-Tae said while staring at her. I noticed my stare became darker.
"And she seems kind..." Rimirin said and...I understand now. Those people are not my friend. They don't have the right to lay their eye on HER, on MY sister !
"Maybe she can get a boyfriend !" Kasumi said and I suddenly snapped out. "What's wrong Arisa ?" And here's the stupid girl asking me worried.
"Nothing !" I said and I left them without waiting them. I heard them calling me worried but I don't give them my attention.