Chapter 31: The Light Alliance

Start from the beginning

'Ok. Do it, I'll give you the power.'

Lucy POV

I see an enormous white magical circle form surrounding M/n, then white lightning bolt strikes him. He stands, white glowing eyes and floating hair, only to then extend his hand towards Natsu, there's a giant beam of white energy, and when I look back, M/n is standing there hunched over, although, his hair had a large strand of gray within it.

You: "He, couldn't handle it all. I, had to keep some of it within myself. But, he should still be strong enough to defeat Midnight. Midnight punches Erza again, only to be sent flying by Natsu, who was now surrounded by both orange flames and white lighting, along with white glowing eyes. M/n looks over to me, and smiles, giving me a thumbs up. "We'll have you out of there in no time, Lucy."

Makarov POV

I sense 2 incredible powers heading towards us. Who could these two be? As they open the door, I'm met with the sight of a man maybe in his late 30's (Who was as built as you can be), and a young man in his late teens or early 20's (with electric blue hair and no shirt on).

Rockwell: "Are you the one known as Makarov?" I nod and he waves his hand, gesturing for me to follow him outside.

Makarov: "I cannot leave, I must keep my children safe from Real Nightmare's effects." He stays still for a moment, but then nods, and sits down next to me.

Rockwell: "I think it's time somebody in Fairy Tail knew about M/n's power, and by that, I mean how they work, and what triggers them." I raise a brow and look in his direction.

Makarov: "Continue."

Neptune: "Well, you see." I turn to the younger man. "M/n's Heavenly Dragon magic comes from his Dragon, Etherion, The God of Dragons at the time, you knew this though, correct?" I nod. "Well, I'm sure you've also seen the rings, and how each of them has a spell locked within it, and once he breaks it, he gains access to that spell, but, if he tries to use a spell from a ring that has not been broken, it is almost certain he dies. Although, I'm guessing he's told you this as well." I nod again.

Rockwell: "Well, now here's the part you may not fully know or understand. M/n... Is the most respected Dragon Slayer among them all, and he is thought to be by many of us, as the Captain of The Light Alliance." I almost lose concentration and the protective spell when he says that. T-they were real?! "But, he lost that position long ago, due to his humanity towards your species, even though we were all humans at one point, some of us Original Dragon Slayers... Hate you humans. M/n, on the other hand, was the opposite. He loves humans, even though he no longer was a true human, he always thought of himself as one. And that is why he was cast out, he was different from the rest, Neptune, Frost, and Myself, we were fairly neutral in the conflict, we really saw no reason to hate them, but really didn't care enough to try and help them, or go out of our way to make friends with any."

Makarov: "I see... So you are telling me this because...?"

Neptune: "You must know why Thor and M/n despise each other so much."

Makarov: "I see... Thor, he's the true Lightning Dragon Slayer, Correct?" They both nod.

Neptune: "Thor was furious, that M/n was both more respected, and more powerful than himself, so, long story short. He turned M/n's liking of humans against him and blew up the entire thing, saying M/n preferred humans to his own kind. So, there was a vote, and Thor was able to turn Team Excalibur against M/n, and had him cast out of the Light Alliance. Team Excalibur, is a team of beings very similar to Dragon Slayers, as in they reflect whatever it is they're good at, but they aren't elemental wizards. They each specialize in a certain branch of fighting techniques, such as strength, speed, or sense." I nod, but I have never heard of this Team Excalibur before.