That Idiot

*Jay's P.O.V.*

My head was pounding and the bumps on the road weren't helping at all. The cab driver was driving like crazy through the streets of London. Joseline didn't even give me a chance to say a propper goodbye. Such a weird girl... She didn't even know who I was. I guess that's a good thing in some ways. I wouldn't have to worry about her going to the paps or worse, The Sun! After what seemed like eternity, I finally got back to the flat. I knew Martin & the boys were going to flip on me for coming back this late when we had rehearsals early today. Ah, nobody listens to Martin anyway! I silently opened the front door, hoping that no one would notice my return. "You're late Bird!" Shit! So much for no one noticing. "Sorry, mate! I didn't notice the time...", I quickly apologized, hoping Martin wouldn't start babbling on. My head was in no condition to manage his whole "You need to take responsibility" speech. "It's fine you twat. We've been calling you like crazy though. We thought the cougars might have had a bit too much fun with you last night." Ha! Love those cougars! "My phone...shit!" I quickly checked my pockets. Nada. Oh Jay, you idiot. There goes phone number 18. "Lost it, again?", Martin questioned raising his eyebrow. I slowly nodded. I'm such an idiot!

*Joseline's P.O.V*

I heard a faint noise come from my room. Oh God, it was a robber or a rapper! I grabbed the lamp on the table & slowly walked to my room. Just like cops in the movies, I peeked my head in the room. There were no signs of someone being there. Confidently, I walked in. "bzzzzzz." There goes the noise again. I looked under the bed & found the source to it. I pulled it out, an iPhone. At first I had no idea who's it was, then I thought back to the curly haired idiot I woke up with. Great! So much for being a one night stand! Now I had to see him, again, & return it to him.....or, I could just keep it. Nah, I won't scoop that low. A thought ran through my head, "scroll through his contacts." Well, it would be helpful to contact one of his friends & tell them I have it. No, Joseline! You're no nosey....but it was to help someone. I hesitantly unlocked the phone & scrolled through the contacts. W.O.T! I came to Justin Bieber's number. Hmm, to write it down or not? That is they question. I should!