30- Dark Power

Last chapter feedback: "Now now. Came here." Her feet started to move. She uses her last strength to stop it. "Whoever you are! I'm not playing any of your games." "Feisty. I like it~" Then she herd static. She try to cover her ears but it won't stop. She try to stop it but it only make it louder. The last thing she knew was falling down and fell into a deep sleep.

As Willa fell onto the concrete side walk a man with skin pale as paper. Wearing a black coat with a fedora. He walk towards Willa with a smile on his face. "Now that your mine~ you are going with me." He wall closer and remove her hood. He gasp in surprise seeing Willa was the one he targeted. He knew if he somehow hurt her he will be in trouble with the others. He carried her back to the mansion in the rain. He carried her bridal style and walk home. "If you hear me Willa, it's me Offenderman. I'm going to take you back ok." 'I'm dead if they found out I did this to you. Maybe I should just left you there. No! A proper gentleman will never left a lady out in the rain.' He decided to bring her home.
--------------
"Mark we been here for three days staright! Can't we just enjoy the sun now. We are also running out of food. Mark! Are you even listening!" Delia yelled towards Mark with the voice of a scolding mother. They been staying inside their 'location' for three days. Derick was asleep with a candle near him while Delia is keep on yelling Mark when they are going outside. Mark is on his chair reading Willow's book. Delia had enough and grab the book out of Mark's hand and hold it tight to her hands. "Hey! I'm reading that. I'm your future leader and I demand you to give that book back to me!" "What leader? Your the leader in our planet. In here there are no leader or what's so ever! Now answer my question, we will go out of here or stay for the rest of year before going back! Our food are almost empty and now enough candles to lights up us the whole time!" "If you wanted to go out so badly then get out!" They keep on yelling back and forth. Derick was still asleep over the loud commotion that is going on.

- Memory inside a dream -
"Brother came on! Wake up!" Willow said waking up her brother. "Delia help me!" Now both of them try to wake up Derick. It was their lunch time and he hasn't been awake. "Wakee up." They try to shake him, punch him lightly, yell at him, and even pulling of the blanket didn't work. Derick is a heavy sleeper than the other two. Willow is one of them that is easily to be awake if she's not to tired and worn out.

Finally! After several attempt Derick finally woke up. "Came on brother! Lunch is ready." Delia said and walk out his room. Willow stayed and waited for his brother to surly make sire he will stand up. "I'm going there. Wait for 5 minutes." "You do know that 5 minutes to you is 50 minutes in reality." "Yep." and fell back asleep.

Another scenery appeared where the three siblings are in their living room. It was raining hard and their parents are out to work. They are being take care by another close person to them who are been taking care of them since Delia was a baby. Their age gap is not that far away. Derick is 3 years away from Willow and Delia age gap is just a year away from Willow. When Delia is 13 years old Willow will be 14 years old older. Derick will be 17 years old.

Three of them are watching youtube on their televesion. Their watching a movie called FNAF. (Technically that happened in real life. That event happened before school start at the year 2017) It was raining outside hard with the wind is blowing hard. It was dark but it was perfect foe the movie. A scene if the movie shown a jumpscared making all of them scream! Derick screamed is the tiniest of all three of them making it scream of a girl making all of them laugh.

Another scene shows in a gray colored town. There was a bid gigantic skeleton head place on the middle of the town. Three of them decided to play 'Find the Hidder' or 'Hide n' Seek'. Willow was the one to count and the two are going to hide. Derick hide inside the skeleton head and Delia went inside a stranger house. As Willow stop counting she started to look around the gray colored town. Derick was hiding inside peeking if Willow is almost their. He saw her and went back quickly. He try to stop his laugh when Willow pass him and went out to go find other hiding place. Derick went out his hiding place and waited Willow at the place where she was counting. He close his eyes a second when opened it back again seeing everything turned to black.

"Brother help!!" Someone called him. He look around to find his sister. "Delia! Willow! Were are you guys!" he then started to run but it seems that he wasn't running at all or going anywhere. A two red eyes appeared in front of him. Delia was being held by the creature grip. "Brother!" "Delia! I'm coming for you." He said and went towards her but he was then push hard back down. The creature laugh and hold it's grip tighter. "Br-rother!" Delia started to cry. He sense the sadness of his younger sister. "Who ever you are stop hurting my sister!" Derick yelled back. The creature laugh and snap it's finger.

Before Derick woke up the blackness was gone and exchange of the same town he was in but in chaos. Everything was on fire and destroyed. "You know I wanted this ever since I came here and I wanted to show you what inner what I was holding back since 7th grade. See you later brother! [evil laughter]" Then Derick woke up sweating.

"You ok there?" ask Delia who was about to punch Mark on his nose. "You ok bro. What happened?" ask Mark trying to ignore that any second if Derick didn't wake up he will receive a impact of pain in his nose. "We need to find Willow now." Derick stated before going out the room and went fast ahead to the elevator.